Has anyone used the Stanston K-10. I have been looking to buy a new park ski and I love K-10s graphics, but I could not find any reviews of it.
- categoryPark Pipe Skistagged by System, 4/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- The cost of terrain parks and the future of man made terrain Last post on 4/16/13 at 12:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Twin tip that are not twin tips? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Learning 360's Last post on 4/20/12 at 5:45am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- what is the cheapest park ski? Last post on 4/10/12 at 11:18am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Park City, Utah Slopestyle Edit (Terrain Park) Last post on 4/9/12 at 7:29pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Stanston is a company from Quebec and having seen these skis, they are really nice (hd graphics and die-cut bases makes it amazing). Also, there are good feedbacks from riders; k10 is really light, responsive and has a quick sidecut radius compared to other skis. www.stanston.com gives good info about it
- stanston K-10
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 23 seconds ago
- › Steelers Baby! 4 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 14 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 17 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 22 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 30 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Saving boots for another kid 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer