Has anyone used the Stanston K-10. I have been looking to buy a new park ski and I love K-10s graphics, but I could not find any reviews of it.
- categoryPark Pipe Skistagged by System, 4/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- The cost of terrain parks and the future of man made terrain Last post on 4/16/13 at 12:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Twin tip that are not twin tips? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Learning 360's Last post on 4/20/12 at 5:45am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- what is the cheapest park ski? Last post on 4/10/12 at 11:18am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Park City, Utah Slopestyle Edit (Terrain Park) Last post on 4/9/12 at 7:29pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
EpicSki Interview with Tim Eastley
Last edited: 12/19/16
- Terrain Park SafetyLast edited: 4/27/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- Terrain Park Safety
Stanston is a company from Quebec and having seen these skis, they are really nice (hd graphics and die-cut bases makes it amazing). Also, there are good feedbacks from riders; k10 is really light, responsive and has a quick sidecut radius compared to other skis. www.stanston.com gives good info about it
- stanston K-10
- › Mikaela Shiffrin Training 9 minutes ago
- › PSA - Tyrolia Attack 13 Ski Bindings 2017 - $119 17 minutes ago
- › I want to taste the Kastle Kool-Aid but... 24 minutes ago
- › Giant Slalom, 1994 World Technical Skiing Championships 24 minutes ago
- › Binding Brakes / Size - Pivot to Enforcer 100 24 minutes ago
- › Opinions sought on Zermaat-Cervinia : How does it compare 27 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 44 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 47 minutes ago
- › how to get into tree skiing 51 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 56 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview