Related Forum Threads
- 2013 Epicski Gathering-Big Sky MT---ROLL CALL Thread Last post on 3/19/13 at 3:14pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Lodging Last post on 2/23/13 at 6:49am in 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana
- 2013 EpicSki Gathering: Big Sky Montana! Last post on 4/11/13 at 7:42pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Another Big Sky Thread Last post on 8/31/13 at 5:54am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- January 7-14 ski trip out west (1st trip need help ) [chose Big Sky] Last post on 9/25/13 at 8:47pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Unofficial Guide To Bridger BowlLast edited: 9/10/13
- Gathering 2009 Jackson HoleLast edited: 1/11/13
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Big Sky Gathering Dates & Prices - Page 2
Poll Results: What's your preference for Big Sky Gathering dates?Poll expired: Apr 10, 2012
30 Total Votespost #31 of 354/12/12 at 7:20am
23% (7)I would prefer the March 16-23 time frame and probably would attend
3% (1)I would prefer the March 16-23 time frame but probably won't attend
70% (21)I would prefer the March 23-28 time frame and probably would attend
3% (1)I would prefer March 23-28 time frame but probably won't attend
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 354/12/12 at 8:17ampost #33 of 354/12/12 at 9:10ampost #34 of 354/18/12 at 6:35amThread Starter
Please join the Big Sky Gathering Group discussion to get the latest on lift tickets and the event schedule (so far). That's where the details will be worked out.
- Big Sky Gathering Dates & Prices
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Unofficial Guide To Bridger Bowl
Currently, there are 1424 Active Users (26 Members and 1398 Guests)
- › Full Tilt Classic Size Question 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for a pair of park/freestyle ski 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › lessons around Tahoe... 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Atomic Vantage 90 CTI Skis 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Pondering a new bike (but I really shouldn't ... but hey, summer... 5 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 5 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 5 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview