Related Forum Threads
- 2013 Epicski Gathering-Big Sky MT---ROLL CALL Thread Last post on 3/19/13 at 3:14pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Lodging Last post on 2/23/13 at 6:49am in 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana
- 2013 EpicSki Gathering: Big Sky Montana! Last post on 4/11/13 at 7:42pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Another Big Sky Thread Last post on 8/31/13 at 5:54am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- January 7-14 ski trip out west (1st trip need help ) [chose Big Sky] Last post on 9/25/13 at 8:47pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Unofficial Guide To Bridger BowlLast edited: 9/10/13
- Gathering 2009 Jackson HoleLast edited: 1/11/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Big Sky Gathering Dates & Prices - Page 2
Poll Results: What's your preference for Big Sky Gathering dates?Poll expired: Apr 10, 2012
30 Total Votespost #31 of 354/12/12 at 7:20am
23% (7)I would prefer the March 16-23 time frame and probably would attend
3% (1)I would prefer the March 16-23 time frame but probably won't attend
70% (21)I would prefer the March 23-28 time frame and probably would attend
3% (1)I would prefer March 23-28 time frame but probably won't attend
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 354/12/12 at 8:17ampost #33 of 354/12/12 at 9:10ampost #34 of 354/18/12 at 6:35amThread Starter
Please join the Big Sky Gathering Group discussion to get the latest on lift tickets and the event schedule (so far). That's where the details will be worked out.
- Big Sky Gathering Dates & Prices
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Unofficial Guide To Bridger Bowl
Currently, there are 1962 Active Users (152 Members and 1810 Guests)
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 6 minutes ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 21 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 26 minutes ago
- › Advice on building a quiver [for Scotland and Europe] 28 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 30 minutes ago
- › Marker WC Piston Control Plate Mounting 47 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 55 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 1 hour ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer