My 3 year old Dragon 120s are packing out and after trying some Langes and Solomons and Nordicas I'm back to Technica. They just fit my feet.
I've pretty much narrowed it down to the Inferno 130 and 110. But the only two I can find are in different shops and I can't compare them directly. Both are pretty good deals. Here are my questions:
1. Are the liners the same in the 110 and 130?
2. Are the only differences (other than flex) the "power chassis" in the 130 souls and the slightly different velcro straps? Does the power chassis hurt the soft snow experience?
3. If the flex is truly adjustable then could I increase the 110 to 120 or decrease the 130 to a 120? Will there be a performance difference between these 2 options?
4. I only weigh 145 lbs but have been happy with the flex of the Dragon 120. Am I crazy to get the 130? I'm assuming that the flex truly is adjustable if I found them too stiff.
5. Anyone with experience skiing these boots want to comment on how they've performed, how warm, how they packed out, etc...?
By the way I'm aware I'm moving to a smaller last, which is a definite bonus.