A pair of 2013 Blizzard Magnum 8.0ti skis, in 179cm up for sale. Great skis, super quick and powerful. Mounted with the Marker demo piston plate and DIN 12 bindings. Retail is $849, selling this pair for $660. They have around 4 hours of skiing on them. Full flipcore construction.
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard 2013 lineup reviews/overviews Last post on 11/20/14 at 7:25pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Kastle MX83: holy cow! Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:03pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Video Review: 2013 Blizzard Magnum 8.5ti and Magnum 8.0ti Last post on 10/31/12 at 3:29pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Lighter backcountry/sidecountry skis: Blizzard Kabookie vs Fischer Ranger 96ti Last post on 12/17/14 at 9:35pm in Member Gear Reviews
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
FS: 2013 Blizzard Magnum 8.0ti 179cm w/bindings
post #1 of 3
3/29/12 at 3:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
1/11/13 at 8:04pm
post #3 of 3
1/12/13 at 10:12pm
Yes, I just skied on them yesterday afternoon. Give us a call at the shop if interested: 541-593-2453
- FS: 2013 Blizzard Magnum 8.0ti 179cm w/bindings
Currently, there are 1566 Active Users (75 Members and 1491 Guests)
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 1 minute ago
- › Before and after 14 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 17 minutes ago
- › Ski carving how to improve 30 minutes ago
- › Who makes the best ski gloves? 32 minutes ago
- › recovering from a torn rotator cuff 39 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Telluride - trip timing advice 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!