A pair of 2013 Blizzard Magnum 8.0ti skis, in 179cm up for sale. Great skis, super quick and powerful. Mounted with the Marker demo piston plate and DIN 12 bindings. Retail is $849, selling this pair for $660. They have around 4 hours of skiing on them. Full flipcore construction.
Related Forum Threads
- Blizzard 2013 lineup reviews/overviews Last post on 11/20/14 at 7:25pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Kastle MX83: holy cow! Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:03pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Video Review: 2013 Blizzard Magnum 8.5ti and Magnum 8.0ti Last post on 10/31/12 at 3:29pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Lighter backcountry/sidecountry skis: Blizzard Kabookie vs Fischer Ranger 96ti Last post on 12/17/14 at 9:35pm in Member Gear Reviews
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
FS: 2013 Blizzard Magnum 8.0ti 179cm w/bindings
post #1 of 3
3/29/12 at 3:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
1/11/13 at 8:04pm
post #3 of 3
1/12/13 at 10:12pm
Yes, I just skied on them yesterday afternoon. Give us a call at the shop if interested: 541-593-2453
- FS: 2013 Blizzard Magnum 8.0ti 179cm w/bindings
Currently, there are 1894 Active Users (120 Members and 1774 Guests)
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 2 minutes ago
- › Beginners tip bible - share yours 29 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 30 minutes ago
- › FS: 2015 Fischer motive 95 (180 cm) + Look Pivot 12 40 minutes ago
- › ski signs trail marking 46 minutes ago
- › Cross country skiing, colorful (base layer) clothing 46 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 54 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Are 4 Snow Tires Needed on a Front Wheel Drive Car 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer