I have a 2012 Blizzard Black Pearl in 166cm, skied 3 days, with a Fischer/Tyrolia DIN 12 demo binding. $480. Ski is in excellent shape.
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: 2011-2012 Blizzard Black Pearl (any size) Last post on 3/21/15 at 7:53am in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- Lighter backcountry/sidecountry skis: Blizzard Kabookie vs Fischer Ranger 96ti Last post on 12/17/14 at 9:35pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Just scored some Kastles at Dawgcatching's big spring sale Last post on 3/27/14 at 5:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Playful wider all-mountain ski shootout: Rossignol Soul 7 vs. Blizzard Peacemaker Last post on 12/30/13 at 12:39pm in Member Gear Reviews
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
FS: 2012 Blizzard Black Pearl 166cm
post #1 of 5
3/29/12 at 3:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
4/20/12 at 7:08pm
post #3 of 5
4/22/12 at 7:23am
post #4 of 5
12/9/13 at 8:50pm
- FS: 2012 Blizzard Black Pearl 166cm
Currently, there are 2295 Active Users (146 Members and 2149 Guests)
- › When Couldn't You Keep Up? 1 minute ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 29 minutes ago
- › Tahoe or Colorado for April 11-15?? 39 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › enforcer, supernatural, cochise, bones ? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › ***** CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY SKI IN IRAN ***** 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Which ski to buy? [all mountain for Tahoe] 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!