and so it begins
Related Forum Threads
- East coaster headed west [4-day Epic Pass, lodging in Dillon, early Jan] Last post on 12/29/16 at 10:53am in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
- Summit County Colorado Trip! Questions... Last post on 3/30/14 at 1:17pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2Last edited: 1/20/17
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Vail Needs Snow! - Page 2post #31 of 4311/11/14 at 6:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4311/11/14 at 9:25pmpost #33 of 4311/12/14 at 7:16ampost #34 of 4311/12/14 at 7:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Finndog
at least 4" of new so far today at the boat. Its still coming down
ignore the total amount as they have not cleared off the platform all fall. It was about 4-5" this AM.
That's what I woke up to here in Summit also!!!!!!!!!post #35 of 4311/12/14 at 7:40ampost #36 of 4311/12/14 at 8:02am5-10 in town tomorrow /Friday in town 10-15 on mountain. Another storm brewing later this weekend. I get back to co today. Just in time.post #37 of 4311/23/14 at 12:42pmpost #38 of 4311/23/14 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by samgivey
Vail Resorts recently bought Afton Alps a few years back and have made it beautiful. I have a couple videos on my YouTube channel that displays the beauty of the renovated resort.
Didn't you started a thread with the same spiel?
Oh, welcome to Epicski.post #39 of 4311/23/14 at 1:40pmpost #40 of 4311/23/14 at 1:58pm
OK, so I have a question: There are several YouTube channels I view frequently, not necessarily subscribe to, and most of the videos end with a request to "like" or sign up as followers. Is this just a matter of internet fame (notoriety?) or is there some sort of monetary gain to be reaped by posters with a large following? Just curious, imagining that there will be someone here who would know the answer.post #41 of 4311/23/14 at 2:53pm
Notoriety would ultimately translate to "brand awareness" at the very least, and therefore presumably profits.
And yes, channels with large followings can make money off the views.post #42 of 4311/24/14 at 8:51ampost #43 of 4311/26/14 at 9:31pmRight ... After seeing several videos of the conditions, I am planning an early season trip to the Summit. This seems to be a continuation of last year's great snowfall.
Meanwhile, at Mammoth, we are suffering from a continuation of last year's drought.
- Vail Needs Snow!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 2 seconds ago
- › Enforcer 93 vs. Kore 93 54 seconds ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 9 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 10 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › Semantics 34 minutes ago
- › 187 Bonafide vs 193 Enforcer 44 minutes ago
- › Chunk missing of tail - repairable?? 57 minutes ago
- › Thank You to a Retiring Mod 58 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview