and so it begins
Related Forum Threads
- East coaster headed west [4-day Epic Pass, lodging in Dillon, early Jan] Last post on 12/29/16 at 10:53am in General Skiing Discussion
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
- Summit County Colorado Trip! Questions... Last post on 3/30/14 at 1:17pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2Last edited: 1/20/17
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Vail Needs Snow! - Page 2post #31 of 4311/11/14 at 6:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4311/11/14 at 9:25pmpost #33 of 4311/12/14 at 7:16ampost #34 of 4311/12/14 at 7:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Finndog
at least 4" of new so far today at the boat. Its still coming down
ignore the total amount as they have not cleared off the platform all fall. It was about 4-5" this AM.
That's what I woke up to here in Summit also!!!!!!!!!post #35 of 4311/12/14 at 7:40ampost #36 of 4311/12/14 at 8:02am5-10 in town tomorrow /Friday in town 10-15 on mountain. Another storm brewing later this weekend. I get back to co today. Just in time.post #37 of 4311/23/14 at 12:42pmpost #38 of 4311/23/14 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by samgivey
Vail Resorts recently bought Afton Alps a few years back and have made it beautiful. I have a couple videos on my YouTube channel that displays the beauty of the renovated resort.
Didn't you started a thread with the same spiel?
Oh, welcome to Epicski.post #39 of 4311/23/14 at 1:40pmpost #40 of 4311/23/14 at 1:58pm
OK, so I have a question: There are several YouTube channels I view frequently, not necessarily subscribe to, and most of the videos end with a request to "like" or sign up as followers. Is this just a matter of internet fame (notoriety?) or is there some sort of monetary gain to be reaped by posters with a large following? Just curious, imagining that there will be someone here who would know the answer.post #41 of 4311/23/14 at 2:53pm
Notoriety would ultimately translate to "brand awareness" at the very least, and therefore presumably profits.
And yes, channels with large followings can make money off the views.post #42 of 4311/24/14 at 8:51ampost #43 of 4311/26/14 at 9:31pmRight ... After seeing several videos of the conditions, I am planning an early season trip to the Summit. This seems to be a continuation of last year's great snowfall.
Meanwhile, at Mammoth, we are suffering from a continuation of last year's drought.
- Vail Needs Snow!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
- › April 2017 Image of the Month Contest 2 minutes ago
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › The Dog Pic Thread 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › banging my skis into my planted poles = damaged edges 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Lure of the steeps? 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Finding a new home mountain near Portland, Oregon (intermediate... 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › How many days ya got? 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Club Trip Need To Change Dates? 5 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 5 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review