and so it begins
Related Forum Threads
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
- Summit County Colorado Trip! Questions... Last post on 3/30/14 at 1:17pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- April week w/kids: Vail-Beaver Creek & Summit County vs Aspen-Snowmass vs Alta-Snowbird, A... Last post on 4/21/14 at 11:34am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Vail Needs Snow! - Page 2post #31 of 4311/11/14 at 6:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4311/11/14 at 9:25pmpost #33 of 4311/12/14 at 7:16ampost #34 of 4311/12/14 at 7:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Finndog
at least 4" of new so far today at the boat. Its still coming down
ignore the total amount as they have not cleared off the platform all fall. It was about 4-5" this AM.
That's what I woke up to here in Summit also!!!!!!!!!post #35 of 4311/12/14 at 7:40ampost #36 of 4311/12/14 at 8:02am5-10 in town tomorrow /Friday in town 10-15 on mountain. Another storm brewing later this weekend. I get back to co today. Just in time.post #37 of 4311/23/14 at 12:42pmpost #38 of 4311/23/14 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by samgivey
Vail Resorts recently bought Afton Alps a few years back and have made it beautiful. I have a couple videos on my YouTube channel that displays the beauty of the renovated resort.
Didn't you started a thread with the same spiel?
Oh, welcome to Epicski.post #39 of 4311/23/14 at 1:40pmpost #40 of 4311/23/14 at 1:58pm
OK, so I have a question: There are several YouTube channels I view frequently, not necessarily subscribe to, and most of the videos end with a request to "like" or sign up as followers. Is this just a matter of internet fame (notoriety?) or is there some sort of monetary gain to be reaped by posters with a large following? Just curious, imagining that there will be someone here who would know the answer.post #41 of 4311/23/14 at 2:53pm
Notoriety would ultimately translate to "brand awareness" at the very least, and therefore presumably profits.
And yes, channels with large followings can make money off the views.post #42 of 4311/24/14 at 8:51ampost #43 of 4311/26/14 at 9:31pmRight ... After seeing several videos of the conditions, I am planning an early season trip to the Summit. This seems to be a continuation of last year's great snowfall.
Meanwhile, at Mammoth, we are suffering from a continuation of last year's drought.
- Vail Needs Snow!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Voile Vector BC review 5 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for lessons Vail 8 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 16 minutes ago
- › Rossignol Soul 7 HD vs Salomon QST 106 24 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 29 minutes ago
- › Welcome Racing World-Need Help 33 minutes ago
- › Fear of ACL tears causing fear and timid skiing which means back seat 42 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 51 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 52 minutes ago
- › Colorado This Weekend 57 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis