- 41 Posts. Joined 7/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 3/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Apparently, I'm doing it a little less than perfect per conventional wisdom. How come I... Last post on 2/28/12 at 4:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hatspost #1 of 163/3/12 at 4:44pmThread StarterThe hats are great and I want to thank Slidewright for sponsoring their production. They're comfy and handsome and come in super handy after a hard day of sweaty skiing in a helmet (read helmet head). Thanks, Terry! So many people knew we were with Epic because of them and lots of people asked about Epic because of them. Great!post #2 of 163/3/12 at 7:17pm
Marcia, I was thinking the same thing as I was wearing the hat during the Gathering and seeing many Bears wearing the same "said" hat.
Thanks Terry for your support and knowledge in this community.post #3 of 163/4/12 at 3:38pmQuote:
Yes, thank you, Terry!
Great looking hats being sported by many after skiing. Mine had just arrived and we swung by the post office on the way out of town and found Bob's in his box. So they arrived right on time....
Missed you at the gathering, Terry:( Maybe you can make Mothers Day at the Basin this spring???post #4 of 163/4/12 at 3:48pmpost #5 of 163/4/12 at 4:49pmpost #6 of 163/4/12 at 6:16pmpost #7 of 163/4/12 at 7:00pmpost #8 of 163/5/12 at 11:34ampost #9 of 163/5/12 at 11:53ampost #10 of 163/5/12 at 12:50pm
Glad someone has received their hats. After paying 40.00 for Supporter status I oped to take a hat rather than the 5.00 credit towards next years dues.
Still no hat! I have sent my address as requested twice but still no hat. The Cubco hat that I'm wearing brings no comments, just strange looks. I think i can find my old Hanson hat that i got from Buddy Hacket so i should be OKpost #11 of 163/5/12 at 1:56pmpost #12 of 163/5/12 at 3:16pmQuote:
LOL were you his ski instructor? I remember the HBO comedy special Buddy Hackett--Live and Uncensored where he discussed the almost lesson he chickened out of after meeting the instructor.
My Hanson boot bag finally blew out two years ago.post #13 of 163/5/12 at 8:55pmThread Starterpost #14 of 163/6/12 at 7:58am
Glad the hats are looking good and appreciated.
Mother's Day is always a tough weekend to get a hall pass: wife's b-day and annual Durango Shootout Soccer tournament......but after or before, hmmmmm.....it could happen. Sorry I missed the gathering and you got some snow. We've had great snow and it was hard to leave it plus other stuff.
I think another shipment was finally received and was in the process of getting distributed.post #15 of 163/6/12 at 8:47am
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 10 seconds ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 2 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 5 minutes ago
- › Great older skis 8 minutes ago
- › Nordica Enforcer 93 questions 15 minutes ago
- › Can older ski instructors pass the highest levels of certification? 20 minutes ago
- › How is it that every fresh snow fall is greeted as "A POWDER DAY"? 23 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 25 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 25 minutes ago
- › Are you man enough? K2 VO Slaloms 27 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview