- 41 Posts. Joined 7/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 3/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Apparently, I'm doing it a little less than perfect per conventional wisdom. How come I... Last post on 2/28/12 at 4:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hatspost #1 of 163/3/12 at 4:44pmThread StarterThe hats are great and I want to thank Slidewright for sponsoring their production. They're comfy and handsome and come in super handy after a hard day of sweaty skiing in a helmet (read helmet head). Thanks, Terry! So many people knew we were with Epic because of them and lots of people asked about Epic because of them. Great!post #2 of 163/3/12 at 7:17pm
Marcia, I was thinking the same thing as I was wearing the hat during the Gathering and seeing many Bears wearing the same "said" hat.
Thanks Terry for your support and knowledge in this community.post #3 of 163/4/12 at 3:38pmQuote:
Yes, thank you, Terry!
Great looking hats being sported by many after skiing. Mine had just arrived and we swung by the post office on the way out of town and found Bob's in his box. So they arrived right on time....
Missed you at the gathering, Terry:( Maybe you can make Mothers Day at the Basin this spring???post #4 of 163/4/12 at 3:48pmpost #5 of 163/4/12 at 4:49pmpost #6 of 163/4/12 at 6:16pmpost #7 of 163/4/12 at 7:00pmpost #8 of 163/5/12 at 11:34ampost #9 of 163/5/12 at 11:53ampost #10 of 163/5/12 at 12:50pm
Glad someone has received their hats. After paying 40.00 for Supporter status I oped to take a hat rather than the 5.00 credit towards next years dues.
Still no hat! I have sent my address as requested twice but still no hat. The Cubco hat that I'm wearing brings no comments, just strange looks. I think i can find my old Hanson hat that i got from Buddy Hacket so i should be OKpost #11 of 163/5/12 at 1:56pmpost #12 of 163/5/12 at 3:16pmQuote:
LOL were you his ski instructor? I remember the HBO comedy special Buddy Hackett--Live and Uncensored where he discussed the almost lesson he chickened out of after meeting the instructor.
My Hanson boot bag finally blew out two years ago.post #13 of 163/5/12 at 8:55pmThread Starterpost #14 of 163/6/12 at 7:58am
Glad the hats are looking good and appreciated.
Mother's Day is always a tough weekend to get a hall pass: wife's b-day and annual Durango Shootout Soccer tournament......but after or before, hmmmmm.....it could happen. Sorry I missed the gathering and you got some snow. We've had great snow and it was hard to leave it plus other stuff.
I think another shipment was finally received and was in the process of getting distributed.post #15 of 163/6/12 at 8:47am
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 10 minutes ago
- › FS: 2015 Fischer Ranger 106 (182cm) + Look Pivot 12 20 minutes ago
- › First time buying skis - need suggestions please 27 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 43 minutes ago
- › Silver Mountain, Idaho has a new owner 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Rossignol Soul 7 length? 6', 155 lbs. Trees. 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › fischer skis the new curve or progressors 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer