Last Sunday was ridiculous in Northern VT -- especially Jay Peak. Here is a vid of the some of the blower pow that was had in the trees and elsewhere. Enjoy...
- itemJay Peaktagged by System, 3/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Jay Peak crowds at Xmas? Last post on 10/6/16 at 1:39pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Jay Peak and Burke 2016 issues Last post on 9/29/16 at 7:09pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Security and Exchange Commission moves against Jay Peak ownership Last post on 4/30/16 at 8:03am in Skiing News
- Why Jay is WAAY overated Last post on 2/2/16 at 7:31am in General Skiing Discussion
- The Northern Vermont Adventure - Your Advice? Last post on 3/2/16 at 8:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Last edited: 6/15/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
4 feet at Jay Peak
post #1 of 7
3/1/12 at 7:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 7
3/2/12 at 4:07am
post #3 of 7
3/2/12 at 5:36am
Wow, nice video. Loved that opening segment under the liftline where you blow by all the dead bodies, throwing a couple of nice airs in the process. Did it again later too.
post #4 of 7
3/2/12 at 6:02am
post #5 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:42pm
post #6 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:55pm
- 4 feet at Jay Peak
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1085 Active Users (65 Members and 1020 Guests)
- › Mountain Collective 2016/17 [14 destinations, including Whistler,... 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 Retro Ski Wish List - Anyone Post here 18 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 25 minutes ago
- › Spademan ski bindings 27 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Head Freeflex Pro 11 Binding Mounting to Head I.SL RD Team SL Skis 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Terrain Based Instruction for Beginners - Is it new? Why is it... 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...