Last Sunday was ridiculous in Northern VT -- especially Jay Peak. Here is a vid of the some of the blower pow that was had in the trees and elsewhere. Enjoy...
- itemJay Peaktagged by System, 3/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Jay Peak and Burke 2016 issues Last post on 9/9/16 at 9:58am in General Skiing Discussion
- Security and Exchange Commission moves against Jay Peak ownership Last post on 4/30/16 at 8:03am in Skiing News
- Why Jay is WAAY overated Last post on 2/2/16 at 7:31am in General Skiing Discussion
- The Northern Vermont Adventure - Your Advice? Last post on 3/2/16 at 8:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Jay Peak - Alba Adventures trip report 4/19/15 Last post on 4/27/15 at 9:21pm in Trip Reports
The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Last edited: 6/15/16
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
A new chairlift was finally installed a couple years ago. A great deal of trail widening done at the same time and glades added. Lodge is quaint A frame but much too small on busy...
4 feet at Jay Peak
post #1 of 7
3/1/12 at 7:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 7
3/2/12 at 4:07am
post #3 of 7
3/2/12 at 5:36am
Wow, nice video. Loved that opening segment under the liftline where you blow by all the dead bodies, throwing a couple of nice airs in the process. Did it again later too.
post #4 of 7
3/2/12 at 6:02am
post #5 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:42pm
post #6 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:55pm
- 4 feet at Jay Peak
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1191 Active Users (118 Members and 1073 Guests)
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 10 minutes ago
- › Bike Stoke Picture Thread 11 minutes ago
- › MAX Pass in CO in April? [- A Family Skiing thread] 13 minutes ago
- › September 2016 Image of the Month Thread 19 minutes ago
- › ski lesson-parallel ski in one day (the title of the posted YouTube... 25 minutes ago
- › Falling Down 31 minutes ago
- › Tips for Intermediates over 35, 45, 55, or older - A Ski... 33 minutes ago
- › Resort Expansions You Want to See Happen 40 minutes ago
- › SKI's 2016-2017 Rankings for Resorts in N. America 57 minutes ago
- › 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › 2013 Salomon Rockette 92 by Guy Anderson
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...
- › Darn Tough Socks - The Last Socks You'll...
- › 2017 Volkl Confession Review
- › The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort