Last Sunday was ridiculous in Northern VT -- especially Jay Peak. Here is a vid of the some of the blower pow that was had in the trees and elsewhere. Enjoy...
- itemJay Peaktagged by System, 3/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Jay Peak and Burke 2016 issues Last post on 8/16/16 at 7:04am in General Skiing Discussion
- Security and Exchange Commission moves against Jay Peak ownership Last post on 4/30/16 at 8:03am in Skiing News
- Why Jay is WAAY overated Last post on 2/2/16 at 7:31am in General Skiing Discussion
- The Northern Vermont Adventure - Your Advice? Last post on 3/2/16 at 8:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Jay Peak - Alba Adventures trip report 4/19/15 Last post on 4/27/15 at 9:21pm in Trip Reports
The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Last edited: 6/15/16
It’s a shame that in the last few years the Balkans have not had great snowfall. And coupled with this the resort of Chepelare has been dreadfully mismanaged. Chepelare is a fantastic ski area...
In the proper length this is a great all mountain ski, but only "IF" someone is a very good skier. I am about 5'10 and 160lbs, I purchased a 179cm Charger last year at this time and used them all...
My wife after having taken 10yrs off from skiing re started her skiing when I bought these for her in a 162cm maybe 161cm....anyway she is 5'4 and 130lbs athletic, 42 years old.....she really likes...
Bought these late in the season last year (NZ season). I found them to be really versatile in a range of snow conditions. They are superb on the groomers, quick edge to edge and pretty stable at...
If you're an expert who loves steep, then Big White might not be the best spot, but I imagine most people overstate their abilities in their minds. There's a good chance Big White is plenty...
4 feet at Jay Peak
post #1 of 7
3/1/12 at 7:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 7
3/2/12 at 4:07am
post #3 of 7
3/2/12 at 5:36am
Wow, nice video. Loved that opening segment under the liftline where you blow by all the dead bodies, throwing a couple of nice airs in the process. Did it again later too.
post #4 of 7
3/2/12 at 6:02am
post #5 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:42pm
post #6 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:55pm
- 4 feet at Jay Peak
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 702 Active Users (30 Members and 672 Guests)
- › 2016-2017 When and Where in Europe 44 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › 2016 Nevados de Chillan Trip Report 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Valemount Glacier Destination 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Interview with Ski Magic, LLC President Geoff Hatheway 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Help With Counter ? 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Moving on... 3 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Waxing - Zipper line on base 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 4 hours, 1 minute ago
- › August 2016 Image of the Month Thread 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › 2013 Salomon Rockette 92 by Guy Anderson
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis by BrettM
- › Big White by DanH
- › Jaybird Freedom by tylrwnzl
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › Holimont by burndust
- › Beech Mountain Resort by ChimneyRidgeTC
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...
- › Darn Tough Socks - The Last Socks You'll...
- › 2017 Volkl Confession Review
- › The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Unofficial Guide to STOWE
- › Marker Protective Snow Equipment