Last Sunday was ridiculous in Northern VT -- especially Jay Peak. Here is a vid of the some of the blower pow that was had in the trees and elsewhere. Enjoy...
- itemJay Peaktagged by System, 3/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Jay Peak and Burke 2016 issues Last post on 7/11/16 at 9:06pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Security and Exchange Commission moves against Jay Peak ownership Last post on 4/30/16 at 8:03am in Skiing News
- Why Jay is WAAY overated Last post on 2/2/16 at 7:31am in General Skiing Discussion
- The Northern Vermont Adventure - Your Advice? Last post on 3/2/16 at 8:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Jay Peak - Alba Adventures trip report 4/19/15 Last post on 4/27/15 at 9:21pm in Trip Reports
The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Last edited: 6/15/16
Bought these late in the season last year (NZ season). I found them to be really versatile in a range of snow conditions. They are superb on the groomers, quick edge to edge and pretty stable at...
If you're an expert who loves steep, then Big White might not be the best spot, but I imagine most people overstate their abilities in their minds. There's a good chance Big White is plenty...
I first heard of Jaybird when they donated a pair of their X2 headphones (the predecessor to the Freedom) for our Winter 2016 Image of the Month contest winner. With their new Freedoms coming out I...
Largest vertical in the east, iciest in the east, one of the hardest in the east, and who could not forget the slides. Whiteface offers expert skiers terrain that is truly like nothing else in the...
Bought one of these (a medium to be precise) prior to a trip out west. It's a really great shell. Gore-tex, the snow skirt attached to a pair of 10 year-old Burton pants. Love the fit, not too...
4 feet at Jay Peak
post #1 of 7
3/1/12 at 7:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 7
3/2/12 at 4:07am
post #3 of 7
3/2/12 at 5:36am
Wow, nice video. Loved that opening segment under the liftline where you blow by all the dead bodies, throwing a couple of nice airs in the process. Did it again later too.
post #4 of 7
3/2/12 at 6:02am
post #5 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:42pm
post #6 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:55pm
- 4 feet at Jay Peak
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 816 Active Users (76 Members and 740 Guests)
- › Revelstoke needs a new lift 17 minutes ago
- › Best time to go to Tahoe? 1 hour ago
- › East Coast Salomon Skis - X-Drive 8.0 FS v. X-Drive 8.3 (and maybe... 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Top 20 Boots, Skis, and Bindings 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › FS: Atomic Theory 2014-2015 168cm with marker griffons 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Mt Hood in August? 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › What size binding should I get? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Multi-resort passes, how do they factor into trip planning? Epic,... 2 hours ago
- › In the history of skiing what has been the most significant... 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Australia / New Zealand 2016 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis by BrettM
- › Big White by DanH
- › Jaybird Freedom by tylrwnzl
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › Holimont by burndust
- › Beech Mountain Resort by ChimneyRidgeTC
- › Snowbasin by janet123
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 89 Skis (179) by graham418
- › 2013 Atomic Alibi Ski by ericgu
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...
- › Darn Tough Socks - The Last Socks You'll...
- › 2017 Volkl Confession Review
- › The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Unofficial Guide to STOWE
- › Marker Protective Snow Equipment
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Lange Buyers Guide
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Dynastar TWIN...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl...