Last Sunday was ridiculous in Northern VT -- especially Jay Peak. Here is a vid of the some of the blower pow that was had in the trees and elsewhere. Enjoy...
- itemJay Peaktagged by System, 3/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best resort to challenge me and my husband March 18-25, NY/NH/VT? Last post on 3/23/17 at 6:57pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Jay Peak Advice Sought Last post on 11/20/16 at 10:02am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Jay Peak crowds at Xmas? Last post on 12/31/16 at 12:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Jay Peak and Burke 2016 issues Last post on 11/10/16 at 7:59am in General Skiing Discussion
The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Last edited: 6/15/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
4 feet at Jay Peak
post #1 of 7
3/1/12 at 7:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 7
3/2/12 at 4:07am
post #3 of 7
3/2/12 at 5:36am
Wow, nice video. Loved that opening segment under the liftline where you blow by all the dead bodies, throwing a couple of nice airs in the process. Did it again later too.
post #4 of 7
3/2/12 at 6:02am
post #5 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:42pm
post #6 of 7
3/2/12 at 12:55pm
- 4 feet at Jay Peak
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1809 Active Users (64 Members and 1745 Guests)
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 11 minutes ago
- › Semantics 54 minutes ago
- › Race Skis - Can't get side edges sharp in certain places 55 minutes ago
- › Praxis Custom Sale Up 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Brighton/Solitude v. Sbird/Alta 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview