Sponsored Contest by Opedix
Have a Better Day on the Mountain with Opedix.
We had a previous post that was featured on the homepage where a lot of community members wanted to see unbiased opinions of our product, so we're giving the EpicSki community the chance to do just that.
Does knee discomfort or pain prevent you from fully enjoying your day on the hill? Could your legs and quads use some extra support at that four o’clock bell? Opedix has the answer for you.
EpicSki community sponsor Opedix has developed groundbreaking Ski & Board tights and need YOU to review their product. All you need to do is tell us why you would make a good reviewer of their Ski & Board Tights. The winners will receive a custom fit consultation with an Opedix representative in addition to their very own pair of Ski & Board Tights.
Opedix products were born in scientific research labs and employ orthopedic-based principles to support the knee and surrounding tissues. The Knee Support tights act like a soft brace, yet they bear no resemblance to big, bulky, mechanical braces. Skiers and boarders like they way the wear and feel, and report feeling less leg fatigue at the end of the day. When your knees aren’t right, you can’t perform to your potential. Take care of this critical joint, and it will take care of you. Real Science. Real Evidence. Real Results. That's Opedix.
The crew at Opedix and EpicSki want to hear why you’d make a great reviewer of Opedix’s revolutionary Ski & Board Tights. To enter, post your answer for why you would make a great reviewer and thats it. You will have a chance to win a custom-fit consultation with an Opedix representative as well as your very own pair of Ski & Board tights. The top four (4) entries will win!
Your entry will be judged on creativity, originality, and whether you followed all posted rules. All winners will be required to write a review of their experience using the Opedix tights.
- Your answer must be under 100 words.
- Your answer must be in original language conceived of and written by you.
- Your answer’s content and language must be appropriate for the EpicSki community.
- The winners must be in touch with Opedix, Inc. for a fitting consultation and must submit a complete review of the prize products after use.
- Four (4) First Place Prizes: Four (4) contestants will be awarded one (1) pair of Ski & Board Tights.
- Each winner will receive a custom-fit consultation with an Opedix representative to determine the winner’s size, style and fit.
The fine print.
Share why you think you would make a good reviewer of Opedix products in this contest thread to win a custom-fit consultation and a pair of Ski & Board Tights!
All qualifying entries must be received by March 9th 2012 at Midnight. Good Luck!
Edited by mmckay - 2/28/12 at 8:41am