EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go › Mt. Rose Two for Tuesday Buddy Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mt. Rose Two for Tuesday Buddy Thread

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

It was just brought to our attention that the Mt. Rose 2 for 2sday special ticket deal needs to be purchase ahead of time. HERE is the info. Talk and buddy up in this thread.

 

*this does not pertain to Mt. Rose passholders or people who have the Tahoe 6pack or any other ticker deal.

 

 

post #2 of 15

Thanks GM for letting us know that we had to purchase these in advance!

 

I just purchased a pair on-line for $69.00.

 

First Bear to contact me and agree to split the cost has got his or her Tuesday lift covered. Reply either to this thread or via PM.

post #3 of 15

My second ticket has been taken.

post #4 of 15

OK - I'm looking for a buddy.

 

Here buddy, buddy, buddy...

post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodler View Post

OK - I'm looking for a buddy.

 

Here buddy, buddy, buddy...



Consider yourself buddied.  If you haven't already bought the online thingee, I'll get it when I get my Monday one.

post #6 of 15

Alright FTM - thanks for the reply.  I'll send you a PM to finish this out.

post #7 of 15
i am looking for a buddy as well.
post #8 of 15

I need a buddy too.

 

PS Grand Sierra Casino have a deal: I think its $55 pp includes a lift ticket. Get a lift ticket ....and a roomdrool.gif

post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by veteran View Post

I need a buddy too.

 

PS Grand Sierra Casino have a deal: I think its $55 pp includes a lift ticket. Get a lift ticket ....and a roomdrool.gif



do you want to buddy up?

 

 

Earlier today, I booked Circus Circus Reno for $19 per night, plus taxes, resort and other fees.  It has a book 2 nights and get the 3rd night free at Hotel.com and Orbitz.com.

post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by veteran View Post

I need a buddy too.

 

PS Grand Sierra Casino have a deal: I think its $55 pp includes a lift ticket. Get a lift ticket ....and a roomdrool.gif



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by agent.5 View Post



do you want to buddy up?

 

 

Earlier today, I booked Circus Circus Reno for $19 per night, plus taxes, resort and other fees.  It has a book 2 nights and get the 3rd night free at Hotel.com and Orbitz.com.




sounds like you guys should get a room.... biggrin.gif

post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsSkier View Post



 




sounds like you guys should get a room.... biggrin.gif

I dunno: Is he better looking than these chiks from Winterpark ????


buller knights rachel haslau.jpg

 

post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by veteran View Post

I dunno: Is he better looking than these chiks from Winterpark ????


buller knights rachel haslau.jpg

 




don't fancy yours much ....  biggrin.gif

post #13 of 15

I no longer seek a buddy, as I got a ticket here:

 

Discount tickets to Mt. Rose

 

Adult 1 02/28/2012
Tuesday
  $24.00
Tax Recovery Charges & Fees: $0.72
Grand Total: $24.72

 

 

 

Save 65% on Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe lift tickets at Liftopia.com!
Only 18 tickets left for Tuesday, 02/28/2012, so get yours now:

http://www.liftopia.com/q/ctrJ

 

post #14 of 15



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent.5 View Post

I no longer seek a buddy, as I got a ticket here:

 

Discount tickets to Mt. Rose


http://www.liftopia.com

 



Thanks for the tip. I got on here to look for a buddy to share a Twofer Tuesday ticket while I still have printer access and found this.

 

I could not get the $24 ticket, but I was able to get a ticket for $30 that includes $12 lunch voucher. Better than Twofer Tuesday.

 

In case it has not been mentioned the $55 Grand Sierra room, show and lift ticket is double occupancy. I'm staying there free using Tahoe Card. 

post #15 of 15

Didn't need to do that last year.  Just show up, find somebody looking to buddy up and buy.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go › Mt. Rose Two for Tuesday Buddy Thread