Did some searching and could not find a resource that keeps track of lift vertical.
To me this is more important than true vertical particularly in the Northeast. I've been to many resorts have lifts that run from the base to the top but very rarely do I want to ski from top down base again. I want to know what the actual vertical of the lifts I like to ride. For example:
- Mt. Snow: No Bluebird Express for me, I ride the 2 lifts on the North Face.
- Gore: Skip the Gondola and ride the Straight Brook Quad (why in the world did they replace the old Gondola that took you to the top with the new on e that stops just past midway).
- Jay: Rarely ride the tram. On the Freezer most of the time unless it's really cold then I go and ski the small hill.
- Hunter: Skip the Kattskill Flyer and ride the two lifts at Hunter West
- Sugarbush: Summit Quad? That lift's not on the mountain where I ski
There are countless others...
So is there a resource someone can point me to that lists the actual vertical serviced by a lift at a given resort?