Originally it cost $310, I'm discounting it in view of the less than ideal season at Tahoe.
The Lake Tahoe Six-Pack is comprised of 6 individual vouchers, which include:
- 1 ticket valid at either Heavenly, Kirkwood or Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe
- 1 ticket valid at either Heavenly or Sierra-at-Tahoe
- 1 ticket valid at either Kirkwood or Sierra-at-Tahoe
- 1 ticket valid at either Alpine Meadows or Northstar California
- 1 ticket valid at either Squaw Valley, Northstar California or Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe
- 1 ticket valid at either Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows
The tickets are completely transferable among multiple people but only one can be used per day. No blackout dates.
The resorts won't discount for less than full operation but I will. Less than $30 per day should be worth it for someone going to the Gathering or any other full week of vacation.