New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cheating with underwear?

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 28

i was wondering if i could get a job as the inspector,......biggrin.gif

post #3 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsSkier View Post

i was wondering if i could get a job as the inspector,......biggrin.gif



I second that.. And next year we should opt for all out bikini race. No padded suits...smile.gif

post #4 of 28

4dc90b9650f931e1300873f80f6828773fcf0c4c

 

Underwear rules.  Hhhrrrruuuuumph.

post #5 of 28

Oh boy another underwear thread!!  banana.gif

post #6 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock108 View Post

Oh boy another underwear thread!!  banana.gif



Is that what it takes to get your banana to dance?

post #7 of 28

Just imagine what it takes to get my banana to banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon.gif

post #8 of 28

please do not post pictures! biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock108 View Post

Just imagine what it takes to get my banana to banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon.gif



 

post #9 of 28

37x55px-LL-de84e834_banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon.gif+ underwear=eek.gifnonono2.gif

post #10 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsSkier View Post

i was wondering if i could get a job as the inspector,......biggrin.gif



I don't think that you would want to be the men's masters race inspector.  Beer guts and banana hammocks are not pretty sights.

post #11 of 28

 

Nice product placement for Stockli... is it bad that I noticed the skis???

post #12 of 28

What skis?

post #13 of 28

A scandal like Michael Phelps Speedo Swim Suit?

 

Ahh, I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of thisduck.gif

post #14 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock108 View Post

Just imagine what it takes to get my banana to banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon.gif



Where's the boobie banana?

 

post #15 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post



Where's the boobie banana?

 



Use two closely spaced smile emoticonssmile.gifsmile.gif

post #16 of 28

Found it in the DPS thread..

 

 

Maybe you should use the excited banana to make your point Finndog!Banane20.gif

 

post #17 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny1969 View Post



I don't think that you would want to be the men's masters race inspector.  Beer guts and banana hammocks are not pretty sights.



hey, i resemble that remark!!  hopmad.gif

post #18 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsSkier View Post



hey, i resemble that remark!!  hopmad.gif



I just put on my race suit.  I resemble that remark, too.

post #19 of 28

I was thinking about this, and without knowing exactly what kind of underwear they are wearing, I was thinking that the speed that may be picked up from wearing these undies may be lost from the discomfort.  No?

 

post #20 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteroom View Post

is it bad that I noticed the skis???


It just proves you're not normal.biggrin.gif

 

post #21 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post

I was thinking about this, and without knowing exactly what kind of underwear they are wearing, I was thinking that the speed that may be picked up from wearing these undies may be lost from the discomfort.  No?

 



Might make it like a wet suit for extra insulation....

 

Could also be useful for some of the tougher downhills!

post #22 of 28

I think the "controversy" is nonsense.  It was Tina Maze for gawdsake, do the Swiss (who filed the protest) really think that there would be no way for her to place on the podium without an unfair advantage?  Her base layer passed the FIS breathability standards (for health and safety) whether it contains any plastic or not.   So no, not cheating  per the thread title.

post #23 of 28

“…advised female skiers not to wear it because of health concerns. Apparently the amount of plastic in the underwear might prevent a skier’s skin from breathing properly.”

 

 

Everything I need to know about skin suffocation I learned from… Goldfinger.  Yes, fellow skiers, the James Bond films have much to teach us about anatomy.  In fact, I may have to dig out my video copy, pour a martini and reacquaint myself with the permeability issues of fluid-applied base layers.

 

 

 

goldfinger.jpg

post #24 of 28

Just imagine how much time she could shave off ^^^^^^^

 

I bet she'd win the Gold!!!

post #25 of 28

I'm thinking men's SL would be more interesting to watch if they WEREN'T allowed to wear cups.eek.gif Lines would get wider, times would get slower...devil.gif

post #26 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post

Just imagine how much time she could shave off ^^^^^^^

 

I bet she'd win the Gold!!!



Well, she would obviously BE the Gold....

post #27 of 28

What kind of wax does she use, KY?duck.gif

post #28 of 28

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesiredUsername View Post

I think the "controversy" is nonsense.  It was Tina Maze for gawdsake, do the Swiss (who filed the protest) really think that there would be no way for her to place on the podium without an unfair advantage?  Her base layer passed the FIS breathability standards (for health and safety) whether it contains any plastic or not.   So no, not cheating  per the thread title.

Most interesting thing with all this (let's put aside for moment Bond movies, waxing, shaving etc. :D ) is, that every single time complains come from teams, which were always walking on edge (and many times over edge) of allowed. Swiss and Austria are basically teams, which have stuff noone else has, and which have tricks to let their things go over tests even if they would fail for everyone else. Yet they always complain when someone else (anyone else) comes close to their inventions.
 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion