Looking for a pair of used Blizzard "The One" skis 177cm (or close to that) to buy. Used of course is fine - cosmetic damage is OK too. Thanks - Joel
Related Forum Threads
- FS: New 2010/2011 Blizzard The One w/ IQ Max Slider 177cm Last post on 9/29/11 at 3:48pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- 184 Blizzard "The One" MINT Used once. $250 Last post on 5/1/12 at 4:59am in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- 186 S3 as East coast tree/bump ski, or too long? Last post on 4/19/12 at 9:06am in Ski Gear Discussion
- BLIZZARD SKI BLOWOUT Last post on 2/14/13 at 5:36pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- Help me pick a 98'er! Last post on 10/29/11 at 10:06pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
WTB Used Blizzard The One 177 (or close to it)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
How about a 184 with <5days on them?
Buy these skis with no fear.. The would be seller is top notch, so is all the gear he sells.I think he does some fresh wax and tune too ......GL..
Those might work - can you please share some details about them including condition and bindings? How much are you asking "complete" (tuned, waxed, shipped to 84310)? Thanks.
go for it, I that is a good deal. I am going to hang onto mine for a while since another deal fell through
- WTB Used Blizzard The One 177 (or close to it)
- › I Can't ski powder? 3 minutes ago
- › how to get into tree skiing 35 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Best name for a run... 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 3 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Image of the Month Contest 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › 178CM SALOMON QST 118 W/ AXIAL2 120 4 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 4 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Ski Boots - size question 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Using the ankles to maintain balance and to increase your skills 4 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview