Looking for a pair of used Blizzard "The One" skis 177cm (or close to that) to buy. Used of course is fine - cosmetic damage is OK too. Thanks - Joel
Related Forum Threads
- FS: New 2010/2011 Blizzard The One w/ IQ Max Slider 177cm Last post on 9/29/11 at 3:48pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- 184 Blizzard "The One" MINT Used once. $250 Last post on 5/1/12 at 4:59am in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- 186 S3 as East coast tree/bump ski, or too long? Last post on 4/19/12 at 9:06am in Ski Gear Discussion
- BLIZZARD SKI BLOWOUT Last post on 2/14/13 at 5:36pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- Help me pick a 98'er! Last post on 10/29/11 at 10:06pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
WTB Used Blizzard The One 177 (or close to it)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
How about a 184 with <5days on them?
Buy these skis with no fear.. The would be seller is top notch, so is all the gear he sells.I think he does some fresh wax and tune too ......GL..
Those might work - can you please share some details about them including condition and bindings? How much are you asking "complete" (tuned, waxed, shipped to 84310)? Thanks.
go for it, I that is a good deal. I am going to hang onto mine for a while since another deal fell through
- WTB Used Blizzard The One 177 (or close to it)
- › February: Big White vs Sun Peaks vs SilverStar 1 minute ago
- › [Yet Another] 'What ski should I buy' thread 7 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 13 minutes ago
- › Bode News 13 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 20 minutes ago
- › Intuition Liner Quick Question 21 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 26 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 36 minutes ago
- › NYC Gathering in the city, before the snow starts [Nov. 3] 52 minutes ago
- › Head Strong Instinct V. Rossi E 84 v Head Supershape Rally for NW... 52 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer