A terrific waterproof soft-shell that I wore only once, which was unfortunately long enough for me to realize that I bought the wrong size. In like new condition - no scuffs, stains, tears, rips, smell, etc. $130 plus $10 shipping to the lower 48.
Mountain Hardwear's Kramer Jacket protects you from all the elements with its AXF Super DWR finish and exterior-taped, water-resistant seams and zippers. Tired of things getting in your way when you’re trying to enjoy your day? No worries here, the Kramer Jacket has a removable hood that is helmet compatible, a removable and adjustable stretchy powder skirt, a ski pass key reel and lift ticket ring, and last but not least a one-handed hem drawcord for fast fixes. With the Kramer Jacket you’ll be living life in the fast lane.
- Material:Stretch Twill AXF body with Conduit™ laminate – 100% nylon 70 denier false twist textured yarn interlaced in a twill weave construction. Mechanical stretch, highly abrasion resistant and durable. Lightweight 20 denier tricot backing. 3L Conduit™ laminate with high waterproofness and breathability.
- Tech Features:AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs // Exterior-taped, water resistant seams keep wind and water out // Zip-off, helmet compatible hood with extra-beefy laminated brim shields your face from the elements // Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe // Water-resistant zippers throughout // Welded handwarmer pockets // Superlight, welded pit zips for ventilation // Removable, adjustable, stretch powder skirt // One-handed hem drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Hood Type:Removable Hood
- Material:100% Nylon
- Pockets:Welded handwarmer pockets // Sleeve pocket // Water - resistant zips
- Seam Sealing:Critically Taped
- Venting:Pit Zips
- Waterproof Rating:20,000mm
- Weight: 874g; 1 lb 15oz (large size)