EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Community Discussions & Forum News › Epic Ski Bears NASTAR Team
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epic Ski Bears NASTAR Team

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

Currently......

48 out of 2085 teams

Last year we finished 7th.

Run you Bears, Run.....

 

Running_Bear.jpg

post #2 of 8

Good reminder.  

 

While snow cover and others issues have kept us skiing a Abasin this season I would hope some change to all that will find us at some Vail Resort courses to add our points in the mix.

 

It was fun last season to see the focus for all the bears in NASTAR, hope we can amp it up a bit and pull out a break into the top 5.

post #3 of 8

This weekend was the first that many of the local resorts in my area started their NASTAR racing program.  I gave a valiant effort to help the cause yesterday at one of my local resorts, but since it was my first time racing, I don't think I helped too much.  My best time was to come within 9/10ths of a second for a bronze.  

 

My chances to race this season will likely be limited, but I'll give a try for a better score when I get the chance.

 

Keith

post #4 of 8

Joined the Bears crew today..added a bronze medal this afternoon...not great but I hope it helps...;)

post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvr2late View Post

Joined the Bears crew today..added a bronze medal this afternoon...not great but I hope it helps...;)

R U kidding me...it was great and it does help!  And for MephitBlue; awesome!  Participation and working to improve your results is the name of this game.  

 

Speaking for Betsy and I, we need to catch up with you both and others this season who have had that "get after it" attitude icon14.gif
 

 

 

post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MephitBlue View Post

This weekend was the first that many of the local resorts in my area started their NASTAR racing program.  I gave a valiant effort to help the cause yesterday at one of my local resorts, but since it was my first time racing, I don't think I helped too much.  My best time was to come within 9/10ths of a second for a bronze.  

 

My chances to race this season will likely be limited, but I'll give a try for a better score when I get the chance.

 

Keith



Looks like they'll have NASTAR while we're at Timberline.  I'll try to get a couple runs down, but I doubt I'll be on fast gear since I'll be skiing greens switch watching my son learn that weekend.  Regardless, I'll sneak over and ski a couple runs and grab some GS skis first if I have time.  I'd expect most of us will add to the cause Feb 11th and 12th if they are indeed running at Timberline those days.

post #7 of 8

Thanks Don!!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDenver View Post

R U kidding me...it was great and it does help!  And for MephitBlue; awesome!  Participation and working to improve your results is the name of this game.  

 

Speaking for Betsy and I, we need to catch up with you both and others this season who have had that "get after it" attitude icon14.gif
 

 

 



 

post #8 of 8

I will lookup the epicski bears team and join. I am not sure how much i will do Nastar this year but I will do what I can!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Community Discussions & Forum News › Epic Ski Bears NASTAR Team