I can't seem to find anyone selling the binding alone.
Related Forum Threads
- Difference in riding between Marker Duke and regular alpine bindings. Last post on 11/2/11 at 3:11pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2011 vs. 2012 Blizzard Magnum 7.6 Last post on 12/31/11 at 10:24am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Bindings for Salomon Sentinels??? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:24pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Binding advice. Last post on 11/11/12 at 7:03am in Ski Gear Discussion
- New 2013 Blizzard Bushwackers 180 in plastic Last post on 8/27/12 at 7:56pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
Mounting Point Adjustment Blizzard Iq System
Last edited: 4/25/11
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Brahma ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Quattro 8.0 Ti ReviewLast edited: 4/29/16
- 2017 Blizzard Skis PreviewLast edited: 8/4/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
WTB: Blizzard IQ MAX Binding DIN 12post #1 of 51/10/12 at 1:34amThread Starterpost #2 of 51/10/12 at 7:04ampost #3 of 51/10/12 at 7:10ampost #4 of 51/10/12 at 11:27amThread Starter
Yeah, I have the slider plate and figured it was worth trying the integrated binding first and then moving on if I don't like it. I have a set of Look PX12's (all my other skis have had PX or pivots) ready to mount. Though from what I can tell the screws will be pretty close to the edge of the plate.
And was also thinking of trying the kneebinding, maybe.
Truth is that I have so few days this year to devote to skiing given that I'm living overseas (and not in an area with snow) that even saving time on having bindings mounted by using the integrated option would be nice.
- WTB: Blizzard IQ MAX Binding DIN 12
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Review
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 3 minutes ago
- › Not sure if my liner is packed out, boot's flex too soft, or I'm... 4 minutes ago
- › Top 20 Boots, Skis, and Bindings 12 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 13 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 13 minutes ago
- › Chunk missing of tail - repairable?? 16 minutes ago
- › New lifts at Copper 18 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 23 minutes ago
- › FS: Brand New Sweet Protection Trooper MIPS Helmet. Size L/XL 40 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 42 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview