I can't seem to find anyone selling the binding alone.
Related Forum Threads
- Difference in riding between Marker Duke and regular alpine bindings. Last post on 11/2/11 at 3:11pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2011 vs. 2012 Blizzard Magnum 7.6 Last post on 12/31/11 at 10:24am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Bindings for Salomon Sentinels??? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:24pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Binding advice. Last post on 11/11/12 at 7:03am in Ski Gear Discussion
- New 2013 Blizzard Bushwackers 180 in plastic Last post on 8/27/12 at 7:56pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
Mounting Point Adjustment Blizzard Iq System
Last edited: 4/25/11
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Brahma ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Quattro 8.0 Ti ReviewLast edited: 4/29/16
- 2017 Blizzard Skis PreviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
WTB: Blizzard IQ MAX Binding DIN 12post #1 of 51/10/12 at 1:34amThread Starterpost #2 of 51/10/12 at 7:04ampost #3 of 51/10/12 at 7:10ampost #4 of 51/10/12 at 11:27amThread Starter
Yeah, I have the slider plate and figured it was worth trying the integrated binding first and then moving on if I don't like it. I have a set of Look PX12's (all my other skis have had PX or pivots) ready to mount. Though from what I can tell the screws will be pretty close to the edge of the plate.
And was also thinking of trying the kneebinding, maybe.
Truth is that I have so few days this year to devote to skiing given that I'm living overseas (and not in an area with snow) that even saving time on having bindings mounted by using the integrated option would be nice.
- WTB: Blizzard IQ MAX Binding DIN 12
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Review
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 20 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 37 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 45 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 54 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 58 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer