I know they make some thin liner gloves now that work with touch screens. Before this season I would just take my glove off and mess with my phone or whatever, but it would be great to get a separate liner and glove combination that was really warm. Does this exist?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Heated gloves Last post on 3/8/17 at 11:47pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking for good ski gloves Last post on 2/1/17 at 5:56am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Noisapp - Motion controlled music: discussion, feedback, and giveaway. Last post on 7/22/15 at 9:02am in General Skiing Discussion
- Ski APP's Last post on 12/11/12 at 5:19am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Epicski is Now Mobile!! Last post on 11/30/12 at 10:05am in Community Discussions & Forum News
Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show
Last edited: 5/8/13
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche BeaconsLast edited: 11/13/12
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche Beacons
Ski Gloves that I can use my iPhone with
Liners will go in most any glove ... Costco sells some stretchy liners with grippy palms and texting finger/thumb for about 10 bucks. They have worked great in the gloves I already have. (mostly I wear them in mittens, though, since if it's cold enough to worry about bare hands, it's cold enough for mittens)
this is an option:
or they make the Sensor Glove that works as a liner
I started using these this year
Worked very well. Perhaps a little tight on the thumbs.
Some liner ski gloves with good grip and fitting, you can take a look at these isgloves touchscreen gloves with several sizings:
For 'em mittens that have gloves inside, which still allows you to open the finger caps and use the iphone, might wanna try out another design at http://fiett.com/shop/conductive-touch-screen-gloves?product_id=59
I never thought of that, great idea!
That would be best with an S3. The "S" for "snot."
How about a glove you can point with. Rode up a chair with two other singles--one of the guys was explaining the mountain to the other, pointing out stuff and talking animatedly with his hands--he finally had to take his gloves off so he could talk and point properly. Italian?
I too love Siri when she both understands me and doesn't make me wait 30 seconds for a reply. Have gotten some pretty funny replies from her when I complain about her being too slow or getting something wrong. "I'm only trying to do my job." "There's no need to insult me."
THIS. On the other hand (no pun intended), you can always stitch some contact thread (or whatever that stuff is called) into the finger(s) of any glove you like for this purpose.
I know that both Gordini and Serius make gloves (and glove liners) with metal threads in the pointer finger and thumb that are smart screen compatible. Both of these brands are widely distributed and easy to find in stores.
12 posts before someone notices that a glove capacitance hack could work on any glove.
- Ski Gloves that I can use my iPhone with
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 58 seconds ago
- › MA my bump skiing 5 minutes ago
- › Kastle skis -- vastly overrated ! What do you think ? 8 minutes ago
- › Faction CT 3.0 Review 11 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 15 minutes ago
- › Best name for a run... 18 minutes ago
- › Mountains that offer skiing and mountain biking 20 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 34 minutes ago
- › Anyone had MSC (aka Regenexx) done to knee and ski'd to tell about it? 40 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 44 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview