- 2,172 Posts. Joined 7/2002
- Location: Long Island (dammit!)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemKillingtontagged by System, 1/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Killington on Thanksgiving week Last post on 10/20/16 at 10:56am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington over Christmas break Last post on 10/4/16 at 2:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . Last post on Today at 6:26 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Should I try skiing in the East again? Last post on 8/13/16 at 3:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
- New England Spring Break [college student in FL, intermediate, visiting friends in NYC] Last post on 7/3/16 at 6:30pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts ForeverLast edited: 11/29/15
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Dan Egan at Killington this Weekend! Jan 7 & 8 - Page 2post #31 of 343/1/12 at 7:24amHey DAN!! Me and 4 buddies will see you in Big Sky in 2 weeks! What surprises do you have in store for us? We're psyched!!!!post #32 of 343/1/12 at 7:56amThread Starterpost #33 of 343/1/12 at 7:58am
- Dan Egan at Killington this Weekend! Jan 7 & 8
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts Forever
Currently, there are 1810 Active Users (116 Members and 1694 Guests)
- › Steelers Baby! 2 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 12 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 15 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 20 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 28 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Saving boots for another kid 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer