1) How will you know when it is time to quit?
2) You ski equal to many other racers on most of every course, but win by nailing those few critical gates. Why are you able to do this? (Strength, experience, ability to think fast, etc.)
3) What must a skier do to make the perfect turn?
4) Assuming a method of ski instruction didn't exist, how would you teach someone to ski?
5) If you were told you had to quit ski racing today, what would you regret the most?
6) If you were told your body could hold up for only one more year of skiing, what would you be doing differently than you are doing now?
7) Who was the best coach you ever met? Why was he the best?
8) What is the best singular piece of skiing advice you ever received?
9) What details regarding race preparation do you do that other racers don't?