Found this film in a charity shop, it's on VHS but what a film it is, any one else seen it?
Related Forum Threads
- EP 3: See you next Season Last post on 5/12/12 at 8:05pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Porn alert! Light the wick Last post on 11/12/10 at 12:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Edge of Never Ski Movie Barges Into The Mainstream Last post on 3/23/10 at 11:37am in General Skiing Discussion
- EPIC Video Content Last post on 1/15/13 at 3:20pm in Site Suggestions (and Compliments)
- Out of the Shadows on Itunes Last post on 7/1/12 at 8:25am in General Skiing Discussion
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Walls of freedom, any one remember this film?
Yes. Scott Gaffney, the filmmaker posts on TGR regularly and has made Walls of Freedom and 1999 available on DVD priced very reasonably. Both are outstanding films.
whats "TGR"? i had the video some years ago but you know the kind of thing "lent it out never got it back" did you like the film? not seen 1999 one for me to watch
- Walls of freedom, any one remember this film?
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 5 minutes ago
- › Chunk missing of tail - repairable?? 9 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 12 minutes ago
- › So the NE is going to have a "weather event starting Thursady night... 18 minutes ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 33 minutes ago
- › Zipfit Owners 37 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 41 minutes ago
- › Assistance with April 8 to 13th Trip to Anywhere... 46 minutes ago
- › Level 2 Attained! 58 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview