This is my first post!
This year I want to perfect the art of short radius turns; the two skis I'm looking at are the Head x-shape STX and the Icon TT80.
I only ski on piste so no off-piste/powder sknow skiing.
I have a few questions:
* Which of these skis are better for short radius turns?
* Which is more stable at higher speeds (straight downhill skiing)
* My height is just over 6 foot (184cm) and weigh 12 Stones (78 Kilos)
* I'm thinking of getting 170cm skis- do you think they are too long?
* Will these skis still be suitable for carving (GS)
Thanks a lot for your comments!