We have gotten 3" of snow in the last 48 hours. Thank goodness for small favors.
- itemBeaver Mountaintagged by System, 12/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Where to ski in WARM Utah? Last post on 3/21/16 at 10:51am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Finding a new home mountain near Salt Lake (intermediate trip reports) Last post on 5/28/16 at 2:16pm in Trip Reports
- Beaver Mountain, Logan Canyon Last post on 12/2/13 at 11:55pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Quick Poll: best Utah area resort for light intermediate skill level Last post on 3/9/13 at 9:53am in General Skiing Discussion
- Vail/Breck/Beaver - current conditions...go or ditch it? Last post on 1/18/13 at 5:50am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
N. UT: Thank goodness for small favors.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Looks like fun! , I'm sure you enjoyed the snow taking into account there is a lot worse skiing going on around the country.
I stopped in last week for the first time at Three Rivers Ski Shop and met Richard and he mentioned he knew you and BWPA. Going back soon and having him make a new footbed for me, maybe new liners.
Nice guy and its a "real ski shop" emphasizing boot fitting. Would like to support that here in this neck of the woods.
- N. UT: Thank goodness for small favors.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 5 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 6 minutes ago
- › Mt. Bachelor buiding new chairlift will open many more acres. 12 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 15 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 22 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 24 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 29 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 2016/17 [14 destinations, including Whistler,... 31 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 38 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 41 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer