or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:


post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 

Anyone tried the new oakley Airbrake?  Worth the $$?


Or any other favorites?

post #2 of 3
post #3 of 3

I can't say as though I like the look of the things at all, though they are classic Oakley.  It appears they put about 95% of their effort into the frame style, and the remaining 5% into the lens - which would be in keeping with their general design philosophy.  Have you worn them?  They also appear to have an even greater vertex (distance from the eyes) than a typical Oakley gog...which are by and large further from the eye than a number of other well respected brands.  This may have some function relating to fog elimination - but at the expense of peripheral visual fields.


I would definitely recommend trying before you buy.



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion