I am planning to buy one of the bluetooth headset for my helmet to listen to the music while snowboarding. Does anyone use bluetooth headset on their helmet?
Related Forum Threads
- Any good Bluetooths for skiing/snowboarding? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:10pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Few Helmets in Ski Magazine Photos and Vail Videos Last post on 11/10/09 at 10:03am in Après-Ski
- Helmet cams Last post on 8/12/09 at 9:42am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ELE Action Camera Review Last post on 3/28/16 at 10:54am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski helmets for narrow (oval) head Last post on 11/11/14 at 8:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
Marker Protective Snow Equipment
Last edited: 6/10/16
- Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW ShowLast edited: 5/8/13
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche BeaconsLast edited: 11/13/12
- Helmet Effectiveness ResearchLast edited: 4/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Bluetooth headsetpost #1 of 712/23/11 at 3:18amThread Starterpost #2 of 712/23/11 at 7:01am
I have been using a Uclear bluetooth for this season and it has worked flawlessly. The model I have is the HBC100, they have since released the HBC120 which is a ski specific model that includes a helmet to helmet communicator. I have been very happy with the sound quality, design and battery life.post #3 of 712/28/11 at 2:33pmThread Starter
Have you heard of Sena SPH10? It is also one of the Bluetooth headset, but with intercom feature.
Intercom provides completely different riding experience to the users from the availability of communication during the ride.
With Sena SPH10, you can easily communicate with your companions. You can warn them if you encounter with icy slope. You can direct them to the route you planned to go. You can chat during a ride.
Try Sena SPH10 to experience a fun, safe, and memorable ride.post #4 of 712/28/11 at 2:59pmpost #5 of 73/6/12 at 8:49am
I think all the Bluetooth products coming out now are going to be a hit. It's much easier to listen to music without having to mess with a wire or any of that. A lot of them allow you to use your phone too, which I wouldn't ever really need to do on the slopes, but it has its perks. I like the Smith Optics products, they partner with Skullcandy a decent bit to produce these kind of helmets and devices. I like how they have a controls on the outer part of the helmet so you can have everything easily accessed and don't need to take off your gloves.post #6 of 73/6/12 at 9:35am
A friend of mine uses these. He is a techy and is extremely happy with the operation. They fit many non-Smith helmets too.post #7 of 73/7/12 at 12:38pm
Just posted a review of the Sena SPH10G here:
Surprised there hasn't been more feedback on these, though they are pretty new. I havn't seen any others out there at my local ski area (Crystal). Recommend the Sena.
I also tried the $80 Giro bluetooth from rei:
The Giro unit didn't work with my Andriod Razr 4G phone during call initiation where phone voice prompts "please say a command" failed to be forwarded to the helmet, yet the phone clearly was waiting for me to say "dial joe...". Lame.
- Bluetooth headset
- Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 8 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 22 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 36 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 37 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 50 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 57 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer