I'm looking for a discounted ticket to Snowbird tomorrow (Mon. 12-19). I know about buying them at the ski shops. Are there better deals for locals? Is there a site or place where people who have a ticket they won't be able to use go to advertise? I'm fairly new, and can't afford a season's pass this year.
Related Forum Threads
- Mountain Collective 2013/2014 Limited Sale Last post on 12/30/13 at 7:44am in General Skiing Discussion
- Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 Last post on Yesterday at 6:05 pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Snowbird: March 2-5, First Trip Last post on 2/22/17 at 9:28am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Snowbird Powder Panic Video Last post on 3/13/17 at 7:34am in General Skiing Discussion
- Snowbird Utah Lodging: Iron Blosam or the Lodge at Snowbird? Last post on 2/12/17 at 4:10pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
- Skiing Maine on a BudgetLast edited: 5/28/13
- Skiing On The CheapLast edited: 4/19/11
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Looking for Snowbird ticket for Monday, Dec. 19, and/or discounts for localspost #1 of 412/18/11 at 8:01amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 412/18/11 at 8:28ampost #3 of 412/18/11 at 9:56am
Liftopia doesn't have any for that day for Snowbird.
Costco has tickets for some resorts, not sure about Snowbird specifically.
And I know several of the local ski rental places have tickets, the only one I know specifically at this point though is SkiNSee.
However you might call their ticket office and see what the price is. I know 3 weeks ago when I went to Brighton, and again last weekend when I went to the Canyons, the tickets at the resort were the same price as Liftopia but there was no indication of that on their websites prior to showing up. Probably not going to be the case later in the year, but with these early conditions and only a fraction of the resort actually open many places have lower prices then what they show (as they only show the standard rate on the site)
- Looking for Snowbird ticket for Monday, Dec. 19, and/or discounts for locals
- Snowbird Unofficial Guide
- › How much wax does everyone use? 13 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 35 minutes ago
- › Why don't more people carve? (started in "Ski Softly" thread) 46 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 59 minutes ago
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Ski carving how to improve 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!