I'm looking for a discounted ticket to Snowbird tomorrow (Mon. 12-19). I know about buying them at the ski shops. Are there better deals for locals? Is there a site or place where people who have a ticket they won't be able to use go to advertise? I'm fairly new, and can't afford a season's pass this year.
Related Forum Threads
- Mountain Collective 2013/2014 Limited Sale Last post on 12/30/13 at 7:44am in General Skiing Discussion
- Vail vs Alta/Bird Last post on 9/13/16 at 7:21pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on 10/20/16 at 4:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Saturday, May 27 at Snowbird was buttery! Last post on 5/30/16 at 2:00pm in Trip Reports
- Little Cottonwood Canyon, late Mar, early Apr 2016 Last post on 4/16/16 at 10:31am in Trip Reports
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
- Skiing Maine on a BudgetLast edited: 5/28/13
- Skiing On The CheapLast edited: 4/19/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Looking for Snowbird ticket for Monday, Dec. 19, and/or discounts for localspost #1 of 412/18/11 at 8:01amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 412/18/11 at 8:28ampost #3 of 412/18/11 at 9:56am
Liftopia doesn't have any for that day for Snowbird.
Costco has tickets for some resorts, not sure about Snowbird specifically.
And I know several of the local ski rental places have tickets, the only one I know specifically at this point though is SkiNSee.
However you might call their ticket office and see what the price is. I know 3 weeks ago when I went to Brighton, and again last weekend when I went to the Canyons, the tickets at the resort were the same price as Liftopia but there was no indication of that on their websites prior to showing up. Probably not going to be the case later in the year, but with these early conditions and only a fraction of the resort actually open many places have lower prices then what they show (as they only show the standard rate on the site)
- Looking for Snowbird ticket for Monday, Dec. 19, and/or discounts for locals
- Snowbird Unofficial Guide
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 18 minutes ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 20 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 23 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 45 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 50 minutes ago
- › fischer skis the new curve or progressors 55 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 55 minutes ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer