Skied 15+" of fresh today stormed the last three days with a nice storm last week at Taos Ski Valley. A lot of the steeps open and they are opening new terrain all weekend and new snow next week. Have some of the best snow in the country.
- itemTaos Ski Valley
Related Forum Threads
- planning next years ski trip already Last post on 3/3/13 at 2:46pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Why is lodging so cheap in S. Lake Tahoe? Last post on 1/6/13 at 2:38pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Taos easy hike-to suggestions Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:32pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Skiing and Casinos Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:18am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2012-2013 Colorado/New Mexico Weather Discussion Last post on 5/1/13 at 2:38pm in General Skiing Discussion
A picture paints a thousand words so here's a promo video for the resorts in New South Wales http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=ESezPu_7I1A
Marcia and I had the opportunity to try these out in Montana. Nolo and Ridge Hippie lent us theirs -- installing them into our helmets was a relative breeze, and we were able to use them for...
In March of ‘12, DSJ got a call from Tom Tanner, manager at Ski Pro Mesa/Tempe, AZ asking whether myself and my wife Karen would like to be part of a promo trip to Red Mountain Resort, BC. After...
My biggest caution: I don't know how on earth they are measuring these things. A 183 barely measures 180. I would have purchased a longer pair online had I known this. But this is the only...
I got these (184's) on the cheap from an experienced 6ft plus 190 lb. plus powderhound in his late 40's who was looking for a one ski quiver and this was not his ski. I think it might have been...
Great snow in Taos
Taos is way overdue. During the past overall good decade for western skiing, Taos has had 3 bad seasons of less than 65% of normal and only 3 above average. By contrast Taos was consistently good in the early 1990's during some difficult years in much of the West.
Skied Taos this past weekend. No new snow but good skiing was still had. Most of steep runs were alittle crusty and well skied out but good none the less. Was snowing when we left Monday morning, just my luck!
- Great snow in Taos
- › How do you teach femur rotation? 14 minutes ago
- › Pass rates on PSIA level 3 exam? 22 minutes ago
- › Memorial Day Weekend -- Who's Still Skiing? 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › 2012 / 13 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke Thread 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › What are the best ski cars? 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Staying Forward - Racers 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › 40% off tuning supplies at Artech! 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › My Excellent Toe Surgery Adventure - Hallux Rigidus, Plate/Screw... 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › High DIN binding question 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Thredbo Ski Resort by veteran
- › UClear HBC220 Snow Bluetooth by bbinder
- › Red Mountain Resort by Fritzski
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Kitzbühel by RichardW1995
- › Mt. Bachelor by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Chemical M Pant by Fritzski
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo
- › 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis Review by mmckay
- › Tornik, Serbia by Ledeni Finac
- › Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski by Philpug
- › What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot... by nolo