Skied 15+" of fresh today stormed the last three days with a nice storm last week at Taos Ski Valley. A lot of the steeps open and they are opening new terrain all weekend and new snow next week. Have some of the best snow in the country.
- itemTaos Ski Valleytagged by System, 12/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- CB/Telluride/Taos Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- "B" Thankful, some of the other best Last post on 11/29/13 at 2:47pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Resort Signature Runs Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in General Skiing Discussion
- Ski village Last post on 10/13/13 at 10:10pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Taos/Crested Butte/Silverton 10 Day Road Trip- Help! Last post on 10/16/13 at 5:05pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Wilmot is not huge by any standard, but there are enough lifts and runs to keep most people occupied happily. With several terrain parks and slopes from the bunny to "expert," this works especially...
Review: Head has done a stellar job with the evolution of the Magnum collection especially on the wider end of the series and for the discussion here, specifically with new for 2014 Supershape...
I love this helmet. I used it all last season. After a very serious hiking TBI, I spent a huge amount of time over-analyzing helmets. Since I want to continue skiing the remainder of my life, I...
This small resort is what skiing is all about. It's family run no glitz and glamour it's about the skiing and being there with friends. This resort has turned out several members of the US...
181 Voile Charger, mounted AT with tech binders Me: 5'10" 175 lbs. Skiing Tahoe/Eastern Sierra backcountry I've got about 30 touring days on these skis. These skis are an excellent choice...
Great snow in Taos
Taos is way overdue. During the past overall good decade for western skiing, Taos has had 3 bad seasons of less than 65% of normal and only 3 above average. By contrast Taos was consistently good in the early 1990's during some difficult years in much of the West.
Skied Taos this past weekend. No new snow but good skiing was still had. Most of steep runs were alittle crusty and well skied out but good none the less. Was snowing when we left Monday morning, just my luck!
- Great snow in Taos
- › Flexing at the ankle - 101 4 minutes ago
- › Way cool Head video... 5 minutes ago
- › My Excellent Toe Surgery Adventure - Hallux Rigidus, Plate/Screw... 5 minutes ago
- › MA request, short crappy video 6 minutes ago
- › Help mounting sth 12 on blizzard bushwackers 7 minutes ago
- › Lange WC fit lace up liners... leave in or out of boot ? 14 minutes ago
- › Solo Ski Trip!?!? Salt Lake city/Park City 15 minutes ago
- › Time for the Code of Conduct to be updated 30 minutes ago
- › When is it too cold to ski? 31 minutes ago
- › Zermatt - Not My Kind Of Skiing 32 minutes ago
- › Wilmot Mountain by KovasP
- › 2014 Head i.Supershape Rally Ski by Philpug
- › 2014 POC Receptor Backcountry Helmet by billskis
- › Montana Snowbowl by Freeride
- › Voile Charger Telemark Ski by whatsupdoc
- › Glen Eden by nishimura10
- › Lake Louise by Freeride
- › 2009 Volkl Gotama Alpine Ski by bdpowpow
- › Talisman Mountain by gasman
- › Ruroc RG-1X by Kyle Cherry
- › The 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi: A Responsive and... by skiessentials
- › Giving Thanks for Online Ski Forums by Jamesj
- › Massanutten - An Unofficial Guide by marznc
- › Whistler-Blackcomb - The Unoffical Guide by Andrew R
- › Top 5 Canadian Family Friendly Ski Resorts by ERVTravelIns
- › Attitash Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › 2014 Blizzard Peacemaker: Bringing Flip Core... by skiessentials
- › Wildcat Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › The Essential Guide to AT Ski Gear by skiessentials
- › Sugarloaf Mountain to Open Above Treeline Chutes by skiessentials