Recent Images In This Thread
- topicRisk Managementtagged by System, 12/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Who should pay the costs of rescuing out-of-bound skiers? Last post on 5/8/13 at 4:51pm in Après-Ski
- Avoiding treewells Last post on 12/26/15 at 5:43pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Tips to Prevent Ski Injuries Last post on 10/27/12 at 4:58pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Being Proactive instead of Reactive with your Knees Last post on 1/11/13 at 5:25am in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- Bad conditions are dangerous too Last post on 1/16/12 at 10:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
Safe Skiing Goes Beyond the Code
Last edited: 10/25/12
- Terrain Park SafetyLast edited: 4/27/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Terrain Park Safety
People are scaring me. - Page 10
You're right though.
I considered tele:
Then got interested in snowboarding...
Snow Trails Ohio, 2007 http://www.onthesnow.com/photo_guide.html?id=3046886868&text=bikini
But chose to stay with skiing...
http://www.skileb.com/community/venezuela-beauty-queens-hit-lebanese-ski-slopes/ Skiing in Lebanon, at Kfardebian
Edited by Tog - 1/13/12 at 10:27am
Is it just me, or does it look like Tebow is looking at his play sheet on his wrist? Maybe it isn't actually a play list but a pray card?
Interesting forum. Years ago in the NFL there weren't as many devastating injuries becaue they had less equipment. Now, with all the crap they wear, they feel impregnable and hit with three times the force they used to.
I think ski equipment has done the same thing now with easier turning skis, helmets, etc., as well as a "No Fear" attitude. Along with the "No Fear" that they expose themselves to, there is a huge lack of concern for others today. I always ski directly behind my grandson and whoa to the idiot that comes to close to him. It's kinda like the stupid mentality of people that want to ban firearms, it's NOT that gun that kills but the jackass on the other side. If you are able, try skiing Alta, Jackson Hole, and areas where the general level of ability is higher. I have skied Deer Valley and the ability is low and the crowds are huge. Most New England ski areas with the exception of Mad River and Sugarloaf and possibly Wildcat have a very low level. We now ski Alta only becasue the snow is the absolute best anyplace and there are no snowboarders as we have been hit multiple times by them. Regardless of whether it is snowboarding or skiers, it is the attitude that causes the problems.
- People are scaring me.
- › Advice on building a quiver 12 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Bode News 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Marker WC Piston Control Plate Mounting 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 5 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 6 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › FS: Jackets, Hats, Gloves, & Mittens 6 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer