Planning a trip to Smugg's in January, was just wondering about snowfall there.
I am looking at either the 1st weekend (6th) or 3rd weekend. Historically speaking, am I better off waiting that couple of weeks for a better chance of snowy conditions? I'm itching to do it sooner, but if 2 weeks really could make a difference, I'll wait.
Thanks in advance!