im 17 i can carve and do all that good stuff do im not a begginer. i want a 155-157 ish twin tip ski around 200-350$. im just having trouble finding anything. if you can please help me i would appreciate it. i want an all mountain ski. im in the park a little throwing down 360s and 540s and those kind of tricks but i also like just skiing down a double black. im an all around skiier
Related Forum Threads
- Not sure which ski to get... please help. :) Last post on 10/22/11 at 6:37pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Last post on 5/25/16 at 9:14am in Member Gear Reviews
- Swallowing my anti-Midwest pride and returning to the sport. Crush my gear assumptions, please. Last post on 8/30/16 at 4:41pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Blizzard Bonafide + Blizzard Bodacious (Two Ski Quiver) Last post on 2/25/16 at 9:27am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What should an improving intermediate look for in skis? Last post on 1/1/16 at 9:31am in Ski Gear Discussion
2017 Blizzard Black Pearl Review
Last edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Brahma ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Quattro 8.0 Ti ReviewLast edited: 4/29/16
- 2017 Blizzard Skis PreviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- Blizzard's Flip Core Rocker: Understanding the Construction...Last edited: 9/12/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
need help finding a suitable ski Twin Tip/All mountainpost #1 of 211/25/11 at 10:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 211/25/11 at 4:12pm
Hi, Welcome to EpicSki. I'm a little out of the loop in the Twin department, but those that I recall hearing good things about are (but not exclusive to) Volk wall, Blizzard Solution, Nordica Dead Money.
You may contact Start Haus. It looks like they have a few pair of the solution left from last year.
- need help finding a suitable ski Twin Tip/All mountain
- 2017 Blizzard Brahma Review
- › Vail to buy Whistler/Blackcomb 6 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 7 minutes ago
- › Ski "type" suggestion for 6' 125 lb 15 year old 13 minutes ago
- › Planning a Heli-Skiing trip to BC 17 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 20 minutes ago
- › Colorado - looking for a ski buddy. 34 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 36 minutes ago
- › FS - Nordica El Capo Skis - 185-cm 45 minutes ago
- › Seeing the whole picture 48 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 53 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...