Hows the skiing? Snow? etc.
Related Forum Threads
- $299 for 6 days at 7 resorts, & Ski Lake Tahoe on a budget - worth a look for all sorts of... Last post on 7/28/12 at 10:18pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- new north tahoe water 'taxi' service? Last post on 8/8/12 at 3:48pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2014 / 15 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke Last post on 9/11/15 at 1:15pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Heavenly Village Last post on 9/10/13 at 9:36pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Outside Magazine’s 2012 Ski Resort Rankings Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Northstar California Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/16/13
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- An Unvarnished Guide to Dining at SquawLast edited: 1/16/13
- Ski North America's Finest Resorts for Less than $100 a DayLast edited: 11/23/12
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Tahoe ?post #1 of 1211/24/11 at 4:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1211/24/11 at 4:42pmpost #3 of 1211/24/11 at 6:48pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1211/25/11 at 11:09pmpost #5 of 1211/26/11 at 6:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Sinecure
There's already a pretty good thread on this...
You'll have to forgive Pete. He just found his way out of the trees.
Yo Pete! Hope to see you out here. Follow the thread Sinecure linked for general information, or check out the Gathering thread.
Maybe we can even get Sinecure to give us the Locals Tour of Alpine Meadows.post #6 of 1211/26/11 at 10:26ampost #7 of 1211/26/11 at 10:31ampost #8 of 1211/26/11 at 10:59ampost #9 of 1211/26/11 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #10 of 1211/26/11 at 7:28pmQuote:
You think the stories are only about the trees? There's fooseball, powder, ..........the list goes on and on!post #11 of 1211/27/11 at 2:28pm
- Tahoe ?
- Northstar California Unofficial Guide
- › Spring Trip to Vermont [driving from DC, looking for greens and... 13 minutes ago
- › Skier's Edge. When do they go on sale? 20 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 25 minutes ago
- › FS: Brand New Sweet Protection Trooper MIPS Helmet. Size L/XL 31 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 37 minutes ago
- › High Volume Boots for Extremely High Arch/Roof 39 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview