First many thanks to all of the great boot fitters on this forum for taking time to answer questions.
I currently have the Lange RS 130 (97MM) from last year size 27.5 (316 MM). This is a great boot and have been very happy with it. I am thinking about replacing the stock liner with either a Zipfit Gara Liner or an Intuition Liner. I am looking for a tad more toe room in the liner and a little more warmth as well.
- Does anyone have experience with the Zipfit Gara Liner in the Lange RS 130
- Can anyone speak to the warmth of the Zipfitl Gara Liner compared to the stock liner. From what I have read, it appears that based on the neoprene toe and wool on the inside that these tend to be warmer (I understand it is all relative).
- Of the Zipfits, is the Gara the liner that typically works best with this shell (97MM)
- Has anyone put a intuition liner in the RS 130. It looks like with the overlap, there may be too much volume
- If there is an intuition that works well, can you please let me know
Thanks in advance for your help.