I've been fishing for that invitation for years.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which New England resort should this Brit choose for mid December? Last post on 1/27/13 at 5:27am in General Skiing Discussion
- The Northern Vermont Adventure - Your Advice? Last post on 3/2/16 at 8:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Jay Peak, Stowe and Sugarbush, early Feb Last post on 2/27/14 at 4:00pm in Trip Reports
- Is Jay Peak big enough for a weeklong ski vacation? Last post on 1/23/14 at 6:53pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Last edited: 6/15/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Unofficial Guide to STOWELast edited: 6/20/16
- Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery News, Crested Butte,...Last edited: 1/8/16
- Great Glades Almighty!Last edited: 5/28/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
The Official "The East Coast skiing sucks" thread - Page 6post #151 of 16611/25/11 at 4:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 16611/25/11 at 5:43amQuote:
Ah, PBR. That was the beer we'd drink on the edge of a cornfield in the dark of a Saturday night. All those rustling leaves. Or in the trailer my buddy rented on the edge of a cornfield -- can't remember much about that one. Ah, PBR.post #153 of 16611/29/11 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #154 of 16611/29/11 at 4:00pmpost #155 of 16611/29/11 at 4:29pmThread StarterQuote:
why not allow people out there? You never want to go to MRG if you think that is bad.
I like it is like Liberatainism at the resort.post #156 of 16611/29/11 at 4:34pmpost #157 of 16611/29/11 at 4:51pmThread Starterpost #158 of 16611/29/11 at 4:58pmpost #159 of 16611/29/11 at 5:04pmThread Starterpost #160 of 16611/29/11 at 5:12pmQuote:
Please explain; Liberatainism ? Wait. libertarianism ,right ? Makes sense. Play with what you have or stay home. Any good hikes for turns to keep you in better snow for a price ?post #161 of 16611/29/11 at 9:19pmQuote:
Its not that you can't ski dirt. Its that you can't ski and the dirt proves it?post #162 of 16611/29/11 at 9:28pmpost #163 of 16612/3/11 at 2:28pmpost #164 of 16612/3/11 at 2:56pmpost #165 of 16612/3/11 at 2:58pmThread StarterQuote:
couple inches the biggest thing to write home about is the colder temps which are allowing the resort to blast snow.
it does look like winter at least in stowe.post #166 of 16612/6/11 at 5:09pmQuote:
No such thing as too much hops. If you find beer too bitter, stick to wine spritzers.
- The Official "The East Coast skiing sucks" thread
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 minute ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 3 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 4 minutes ago
- › Brand New Skis - Do they need wax? 9 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 10 minutes ago
- › The Sugarloaf (MI) saga continues 14 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 19 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 20 minutes ago
- › Bode News 24 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 26 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer