I've been fishing for that invitation for years.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which New England resort should this Brit choose for mid December? Last post on 1/27/13 at 5:27am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . Last post on Yesterday at 5:40 am in General Skiing Discussion
- The Northern Vermont Adventure - Your Advice? Last post on 3/2/16 at 8:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Jay Peak, Stowe and Sugarbush, early Feb Last post on 2/27/14 at 4:00pm in Trip Reports
The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Last edited: 6/15/16
- A Brief History of Alpine SkiingLast edited: 2/13/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Unofficial Guide to STOWELast edited: 12/1/16
- Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery News, Crested Butte,...Last edited: 1/8/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
The Official "The East Coast skiing sucks" thread - Page 6post #151 of 16611/25/11 at 4:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 16611/25/11 at 5:43amQuote:
Ah, PBR. That was the beer we'd drink on the edge of a cornfield in the dark of a Saturday night. All those rustling leaves. Or in the trailer my buddy rented on the edge of a cornfield -- can't remember much about that one. Ah, PBR.post #153 of 16611/29/11 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #154 of 16611/29/11 at 4:00pmpost #155 of 16611/29/11 at 4:29pmThread StarterQuote:
why not allow people out there? You never want to go to MRG if you think that is bad.
I like it is like Liberatainism at the resort.post #156 of 16611/29/11 at 4:34pmpost #157 of 16611/29/11 at 4:51pmThread Starterpost #158 of 16611/29/11 at 4:58pmpost #159 of 16611/29/11 at 5:04pmThread Starterpost #160 of 16611/29/11 at 5:12pmQuote:
Please explain; Liberatainism ? Wait. libertarianism ,right ? Makes sense. Play with what you have or stay home. Any good hikes for turns to keep you in better snow for a price ?post #161 of 16611/29/11 at 9:19pmQuote:
Its not that you can't ski dirt. Its that you can't ski and the dirt proves it?post #162 of 16611/29/11 at 9:28pmpost #163 of 16612/3/11 at 2:28pmpost #164 of 16612/3/11 at 2:56pmpost #165 of 16612/3/11 at 2:58pmThread StarterQuote:
couple inches the biggest thing to write home about is the colder temps which are allowing the resort to blast snow.
it does look like winter at least in stowe.post #166 of 16612/6/11 at 5:09pmQuote:
No such thing as too much hops. If you find beer too bitter, stick to wine spritzers.
- The Official "The East Coast skiing sucks" thread
- A Brief History of Alpine Skiing
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 5 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Blizzard quattro rx 174 , like new condition 19 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 20 minutes ago
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 28 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 30 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 33 minutes ago
- › Binding off center question. 35 minutes ago
- › 2018 Demo Day results: Sierra At Tahoe demo 40 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview