Just about have it narrowed down for a good east coast ski and occasional west coast skiing.
Related Forum Threads
- Eastern Canada One Ski Quiver Last post on 11/11/11 at 9:16pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Help with buying boots and bindings to go with my new Fischer XC Superlight Crown Last post on 11/8/11 at 3:12pm in Backcountry, Telemark, and Cross Country
- Looking for a beginner skis, but not the really basic ones Last post on 11/4/11 at 12:56pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Recommendations for a "fat" east coast ski Last post on 10/30/11 at 9:44am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ideas for a do everything ski! Last post on 10/24/11 at 6:10pm in Ski Gear Discussion
What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot for 2013-14
Last edited: 2/5/13
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
LINE PROPHET 90'S VS FISCHER MOTIVE 88post #1 of 211/16/11 at 8:17pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 211/16/11 at 9:33pm
Have you looked at or tried any of the Wateas? I have the Watea 84 and I really like it. I ski mostly in the west and people look at me like I have 2 heads because they're so narrow for the west in this day and age. However, I haven't found anything they don't ski well, including bumps and groomers. Big fan. Might want to check the opinions of other EC skiers though.
- LINE PROPHET 90'S VS FISCHER MOTIVE 88
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 16 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 21 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 22 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 37 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 38 minutes ago
- › Dalbello/Intuition problem 43 minutes ago
- › Summer is over......Back to Epic..... 44 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 57 minutes ago
- › March trip to Europe from NYC. Chamonix? St. Anton? Other 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer