- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 11/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats Last post on 3/11/12 at 6:58am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Occupy 1st Chairpost #1 of 611/9/11 at 12:40pmThread Starterpost #2 of 611/15/11 at 7:44pmpost #3 of 611/15/11 at 8:43pmpost #4 of 611/15/11 at 9:05pmpost #5 of 611/15/11 at 9:12pmpost #6 of 611/17/11 at 4:46pm
My ski partner Van on the Left and Jon next in line are getting up at about 4 AM tomorrow for their hopeful 6th year in a row lst Chair Lookout pass. Van is a little mentally #&+#'s but then of course he does ski with me in his more lucid moments.
- Occupy 1st Chair
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 33 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 47 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 53 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 54 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 1 hour ago
- › Why don't more people carve? (started in "Ski Softly" thread) 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Ski carving how to improve 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Sitting in the backseat 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!