I have to head to MN in a few weeks and figured I can shoot over to MT for little hiatus to ski...Bridger Bowl seems perfect assuming they have snow the week of Dec 4...Any suggestions on a place to stay nearby for a reasonable rate? Thanks all
- itemBridger Bowltagged by System, 11/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bridger Bowl/Sun Valley trip questions Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- Good terrain with affordable lift ticket list Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:43pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Family of 4 looking to be ski bums. [2016/17, parents and tween/teen kids] Last post on 12/27/15 at 11:52am in Family Skiing Discussions
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Family/group of 10, going West in March Last post on 12/1/15 at 1:01am in Family Skiing Discussions
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
I vote for the Western Heritage Hotel. Right off the highway (near the Hospital) and it is clean albeit rustic. The price is right and it is my favorite Hotel in Bozeman believe it or not.
Note that Bridger is not scheduled to open until Dec 9 but Big Sky will be open Thanksgiving. Allow one hour to drive to Big Sky.
- Bridger Bowl
- › Park Ski Tuning 39 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 52 minutes ago
- › Thinking about moving from Atomic Blackeye 167 to the Blackeye TI... 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › MA request for tree / off-piste skiing 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › So the NE is going to have a "weather event starting Thursady night... 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Stockli Laser SC: a ski everyone who takes their skiing seriously... 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › How do I screw bindings on Stockli speedplates? 3 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Anyone had MSC (aka Regenexx) done to knee and ski'd to tell about it? 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › New ski advice [northeast, Mantra? Bonafide?] 4 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview