I have to head to MN in a few weeks and figured I can shoot over to MT for little hiatus to ski...Bridger Bowl seems perfect assuming they have snow the week of Dec 4...Any suggestions on a place to stay nearby for a reasonable rate? Thanks all
- itemBridger Bowltagged by System, 11/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bridger Bowl/Sun Valley trip questions Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- Good terrain with affordable lift ticket list Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:43pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Family of 4 looking to be ski bums. [2016/17, parents and tween/teen kids] Last post on 12/27/15 at 11:52am in Family Skiing Discussions
- December 2015 Image of the Month Last post on 12/25/15 at 4:24pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Family/group of 10, going West in March Last post on 12/1/15 at 1:01am in Family Skiing Discussions
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
I vote for the Western Heritage Hotel. Right off the highway (near the Hospital) and it is clean albeit rustic. The price is right and it is my favorite Hotel in Bozeman believe it or not.
Note that Bridger is not scheduled to open until Dec 9 but Big Sky will be open Thanksgiving. Allow one hour to drive to Big Sky.
- Bridger Bowl
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 18 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 26 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 28 minutes ago
- › Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 44 minutes ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Bode News 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD,... 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer