Agreed, I absolutely prefer the DryQ Elite over Gore-Tex. But I find MH stuff doesn't fit me very well now since I've lost 30 lbs. Had to go with Arc'teryx instead now. Gore-Tex, obviously, but I've revamped my layering so I won't run too hot; it's usually very cold where I ski anyways.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryMens Ski Jacketstagged by System, 11/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- Jacket recommendation for March skiing? Last post on 2/13/13 at 4:01am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Insulated vs non-insulated shell? Last post on 11/20/12 at 9:01am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Would you buy a $900 ski jacket? Last post on 5/2/15 at 3:40am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Should I go for a one piece suit this season? Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:45pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- I need help picking out a jacket and pants. Help me decide please! Last post on 11/14/12 at 1:33pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Mountain Hardwear Kepler Softshell jacket - Page 5
Missed it, but found it here...
Pretty good price, and they had several sizes, if not colors.
||Mountain Hardwear Kepler Softshell Jacket - Men'sadd alert|
|The Mountain Hardwear Men's Kepler Softshell Jacket features its own scientific breakthrough: the ultra-breathable Dry.Q Elite technology, which delivers total waterproof protection along with incredible breathability. (MHW1902)
25 items were listed on October 27th, 2012 at 8:16am (Saturday)
|Buy now at
Total Qty: 2
Total Qty: 4
Total Qty: 8
Total Qty: 3
Total Qty: 8
Got the Kepler the other day delivered by the mail. I am 5'9", 165 & I bought the Large after also being the owner of an MH Exposure & Ethereal of the same size.
Upon trying on the Kepler, I was surprised at the snugness found in the shoulders. The sleeves seem to be just right. It certainly is lighter than the Exposure that I have with 3 layers, with one being the mesh interior.
I will have to do some "testing" & trying on with different layers to see if I will keep it. It looks great & is very well constructed, so no issues from that end.
Have worn my Kepler several times cross country skiing this winter. Has worked great - just enough warmth with a single, light wicking undershirt, the Kepler providing excellent breathability.
Finally got it out today in some serious ( for California! ;-) winter weather - 20 degrees and blowing hard!
I had a merino wool undershirt and a light poly shell under the Kepler, and that was just right! Stayed comfortably warm, and great to have a jacket with a hood that will fit over my helmet!
The Kepler's snug fit wasn't a problem - never felt constricted. My only complaints are that I had to wear my mittens over the sleeves (cuffs are cut tight) and couldn't carry a Platypus like I normally do, as the Kepler doesn't come with a big, webbed pocket inside.
Those nits aside - perfect!
- Mountain Hardwear Kepler Softshell jacket
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 minute ago
- › FS: Hestra CZone Alpine Gloves Short size 9 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Giro Balance Goggles 5 minutes ago
- › need help finding a racesuit 11 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 18 minutes ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 21 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spettel & Nadine... 28 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 35 minutes ago
- › Vail to buy Whistler/Blackcomb 36 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 36 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer