Is there any difference in ski bindings, specifically Marker Griffon B110 sold in the US versus the UK ? Are they 100% identical ?
Related Forum Threads
- Markers - what's the dilly-o? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:56am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Difference in riding between Marker Duke and regular alpine bindings. Last post on 11/2/11 at 3:11pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- griffon or schizo Last post on 11/17/11 at 2:57pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Bindings for Salomon Sentinels??? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:24pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- WTB: Blizzard IQ MAX Binding DIN 12 Last post on 1/11/12 at 7:17am in WTB and PSA for Gear
Mounting Point Adjustment Blizzard Iq System
Last edited: 4/25/11
- Positioning Ski Bindings Using The Campbell BalancerLast edited: 4/23/11
- Ski Binding Placement Fore AftLast edited: 4/25/11
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
Any difference in Ski Bindings sold in US versus UK ?post #1 of 1310/30/11 at 2:04pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1310/30/11 at 2:26pmpost #3 of 1310/30/11 at 10:06pmpost #4 of 1310/30/11 at 11:31pmpost #5 of 1310/31/11 at 11:09am
For the US ones, you have to put the Right ski on first, then the Left. In the UK, you have to put on the Left ski first, then the Right. In Russia, ski put you on.post #6 of 1310/31/11 at 11:16ampost #7 of 1310/31/11 at 3:00pmpost #8 of 1310/31/11 at 8:18pmpost #9 of 1310/31/11 at 9:33pmpost #10 of 1310/31/11 at 9:48pmpost #11 of 1311/1/11 at 3:14pmpost #12 of 1311/1/11 at 11:13pm
- Any difference in Ski Bindings sold in US versus UK ?
- Positioning Ski Bindings Using The Campbell Balancer
Currently, there are 2334 Active Users (108 Members and 2226 Guests)
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 28 minutes ago
- › L3 finally in the books 35 minutes ago
- › Thank You to a Retiring Mod 37 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 55 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Skis, Old vs New 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Spring Trip to Vermont [driving from DC, looking for greens and... 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview