Is there any difference in ski bindings, specifically Marker Griffon B110 sold in the US versus the UK ? Are they 100% identical ?
Related Forum Threads
- Markers - what's the dilly-o? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:56am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Difference in riding between Marker Duke and regular alpine bindings. Last post on 11/2/11 at 3:11pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- griffon or schizo Last post on 11/17/11 at 2:57pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Bindings for Salomon Sentinels??? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:24pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- WTB: Blizzard IQ MAX Binding DIN 12 Last post on 1/11/12 at 7:17am in WTB and PSA for Gear
Mounting Point Adjustment Blizzard Iq System
Last edited: 4/25/11
- Positioning Ski Bindings Using The Campbell BalancerLast edited: 4/23/11
- Ski Binding Placement Fore AftLast edited: 4/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Any difference in Ski Bindings sold in US versus UK ?post #1 of 1310/30/11 at 2:04pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1310/30/11 at 2:26pmpost #3 of 1310/30/11 at 10:06pmpost #4 of 1310/30/11 at 11:31pmpost #5 of 1310/31/11 at 11:09am
For the US ones, you have to put the Right ski on first, then the Left. In the UK, you have to put on the Left ski first, then the Right. In Russia, ski put you on.post #6 of 1310/31/11 at 11:16ampost #7 of 1310/31/11 at 3:00pmpost #8 of 1310/31/11 at 8:18pmpost #9 of 1310/31/11 at 9:33pmpost #10 of 1310/31/11 at 9:48pmpost #11 of 1311/1/11 at 3:14pmpost #12 of 1311/1/11 at 11:13pm
- Any difference in Ski Bindings sold in US versus UK ?
- Positioning Ski Bindings Using The Campbell Balancer
Currently, there are 1965 Active Users (155 Members and 1810 Guests)
- › Planning a Heli-Skiing trip to BC 23 seconds ago
- › how to adjsut Rossignol Power 10C axial front binding 29 seconds ago
- › Beginners tip bible - share yours 42 seconds ago
- › 87 degree side edge too much for park? 2 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 3 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 6 minutes ago
- › Are 4 Snow Tires Needed on a Front Wheel Drive Car 12 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 12 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 20 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 32 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer