EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Community Discussions & Forum News › Who wants some Cred /popularity points ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who wants some Cred /popularity points ?

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

I noticed the new ratings and as a supporter of the underdog would like to add my support  to any that wish some awesome cred/pop ribbons of distinction. 

 

Let me know here or by PM and I'll cred everything you post.

post #2 of 9

Now that's worth some cred!

post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryZ View Post

I noticed the new ratings and as a supporter of the underdog would like to add my support  to any that wish some awesome cred/pop ribbons of distinction. 

 

Let me know here or by PM and I'll cred everything you post.



You have a 10 rep per day limit, just FYI. 

post #4 of 9

I prefer it as a way of agreeing with a particular post rather than a way to get popular. That's what it was and what it is again, for now...

 

Why are you offering to thumbs up all posts by whoever requests your benevolence? A desperate attempt to be liked. Garry?

post #5 of 9

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by telerod15 View Post

Why are you offering to thumbs up all posts by whoever requests your benevolence? A desperate attempt to be liked. Garry?


I figured it was something like that, so I thumbsed-up his post.  Easier than PMing him.  

 

post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by telerod15 View Post

I prefer it as a way of agreeing with a particular post rather than a way to get popular. That's what it was and what it is again, for now...

 

Why are you offering to thumbs up all posts by whoever requests your benevolence? A desperate attempt to be liked. Garry?


You, me and Popeye have a bit in common. I yam what i yam. I expect nothing from this and only seek to give . You like me or you don't , my personality is obvious by now.

 

 

post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 

We need to get the thumbs up thing working again. Telerod might post something awesomely snarky and I won't be able to send him a hi5.

 

 

post #8 of 9

Well, you can still CLICK it, it's just not DISPLAYING the totals.

post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 

I see thaticon14.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Community Discussions & Forum News › Who wants some Cred /popularity points ?