Thanks in advance for your replies!!!
Male, 170lbs 5’10, Intermediate-advanced
I bought Atomic Hawk 80 boots, was fitted by a professional.
Now I have to find a pair of skis. I ski mostly in Hunter, Camelback, Bluemountains and few trips to Vermont (Killington and Stowe)
I have been recommended to get Atomic Smoke TI 2012 edition skis, here is a list of skis im considering (some are from prior season skis)
1. Rossignol SC 80 or 86
2. K2 Apache Raider
3. K2 Recon
4. K2 Phonton
5. Sultan Legend 85
6. Blizzard Magnum 8.7 IQ Max
7. Blizzard Magnum 8.1
8. Blizzard Magnum 7.6
9. Volkl 3motion
10. Volkl AC30
11. Head Monster IM78
12. Atomic Smoke TI 2011 or 2012
13. Prophet 90
1. Please recommend me a pair of skis. I want something that is not too stiff, easy to control, forgiving, and will be easy to maneuver the moguls.
2. I was trying to find how Atomic Smoke TI were improved from 2011 version. Since, I can buy them used at a deep discount.
3. I have booked a trip to Colorado (various mountains epick pass). I was thinking to take my boots with me and rent the skis there. Since the skis I will buy are not really powder skis. What are your thoughts?