Is there any reason the Delbello Viper 10 is $100 less than the Atomic Hawk?? I keep thinking I am missing something. They both fit well for me. Both are more upright than I have now which I like, and the flex is similar, but they are at two different shops so side by side comparison is difficult. Any help in what "bells and whistles" I may be missing we be great.
Related Forum Threads
- Boots seem to be too big after getting broken in. HELP! Last post on 12/25/12 at 12:40pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Atomic Hawk Last post on 11/13/12 at 11:32pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- No love for Dalbello boots? Last post on 12/13/13 at 5:47pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Basin Sports in Killington, VT up or down? Last post on 9/24/12 at 6:44am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Preview: 2013 Dalbello Krypton KR Two Last post on 11/12/14 at 7:41am in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Dalbello Viper 10 vs Atomic Hawk 110
Both are great boots if they fit. Not sure which atomic Hawx you are comparing the Viper to. The Hawx series goes from an 80 flex to a 120 flex. As you move up the food change liners differ in density and plastics get stiffer. There is a big fit difference from the 80 Hawx to the 120 Hawx. Dalbello is a boot that is sold in specialty shops not big box stores. There marketing is more limited then other bigger manufactures so the cost on similar models are slightly cheaper. (not a bad thing if the boot fits).
Sorry ...I did not have my morning coffee. I see in heading you mentioned Hawx 110. Pretty similar flex between both boots. Atomic Hawx design allows forefoot to function in boot thru turn. If both boots fit well save some $$ and go with Dalbello. Both boots are for a similar style skier.
- Dalbello Viper 10 vs Atomic Hawk 110
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Atomic Redster Ski Boot Club 3 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Olin MKVI Comp DH skis 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 5 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 5 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 5 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 5 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Bode News 6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer