Related Forum Threads
- 2013 DPS Wailer 99 Released Last post on 11/5/13 at 8:40am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2011-2012 DPS Wailer 112RP Hybrid 184cm, Yvette 112RP Hybrid 178cm Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:44am in Member Gear Reviews
- SkiEssentials.com now a DPS Dealer! Last post on 1/27/16 at 11:27am in Ski Gear Discussion
- SIA On-Snow Demos at Copper Mountain, 2015-2016 skis Last post on 3/12/16 at 10:42pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Reports from SIA Copper: 95mm-The new hot category, Thumbnails Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:45pm in Member Gear Reviews
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
deep turns today too
Gear mentioned in this thread:
this is false: you can't ski on fat rockered skis and have fun and you look like you are enjoying yourself: plus you are not skimming along the top of the snow as everyone knows fat "rockered" skis don't let you get into the snow and are no fun because they are cheater skis for people with no skills... you look like you are having fun easily turning in the powder; again, its much more fun to work really hard to get my skinny ass skis to get through that knee deep blower....
Awesome! Thanks..... Cheers,
Yea, that looks great...Marshall obviously knows how to milk a turn for the camera!
I got the feeling switzerland is in for a drought again this winter. We've had the warmest autumn ever, and the forecast is for continuous sunshine for the next week or so.
Not feeling optimistic at all.
7 Springs is supposed to get up to 8 this weekend. We joked about going up and getting in some "first turns." But I like my skis.
- deep turns today too
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 4 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 21 minutes ago
- › How do I know if my ski binding position is in the proper place for... 51 minutes ago
- › Boot Buying Etiquette 52 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Will These Work 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › [Yet Another] 'What ski should I buy' thread 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer