Related Forum Threads
- 2013 DPS Wailer 99 Released Last post on 11/5/13 at 8:40am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2011-2012 DPS Wailer 112RP Hybrid 184cm, Yvette 112RP Hybrid 178cm Last post on 10/1/11 at 7:44am in Member Gear Reviews
- SkiEssentials.com now a DPS Dealer! Last post on 1/27/16 at 11:27am in Ski Gear Discussion
- SIA On-Snow Demos at Copper Mountain, 2015-2016 skis Last post on 3/12/16 at 10:42pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Reports from SIA Copper: 95mm-The new hot category, Thumbnails Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:45pm in Member Gear Reviews
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
deep turns today too
Gear mentioned in this thread:
this is false: you can't ski on fat rockered skis and have fun and you look like you are enjoying yourself: plus you are not skimming along the top of the snow as everyone knows fat "rockered" skis don't let you get into the snow and are no fun because they are cheater skis for people with no skills... you look like you are having fun easily turning in the powder; again, its much more fun to work really hard to get my skinny ass skis to get through that knee deep blower....
Awesome! Thanks..... Cheers,
Yea, that looks great...Marshall obviously knows how to milk a turn for the camera!
I got the feeling switzerland is in for a drought again this winter. We've had the warmest autumn ever, and the forecast is for continuous sunshine for the next week or so.
Not feeling optimistic at all.
7 Springs is supposed to get up to 8 this weekend. We joked about going up and getting in some "first turns." But I like my skis.
- deep turns today too
- › Do not buy Rossignol SOUL 7's (or any of their products for that... 3 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 4 minutes ago
- › Total Noob Question 10 minutes ago
- › Need recommendations for boot bag that holds gear that can be... 13 minutes ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 20 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 21 minutes ago
- › Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 29 minutes ago
- › Best name for a run... 34 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 41 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 45 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!