I have a chance to get a brand new, in plastic, pair of Armada Ant's for $150(no bindings) and I was wondering if they are a worthwhile investment for powder skis, or perhaps what they are best suited for.
Related Forum Threads
- Beaver Creek Demos Last post on 1/4/16 at 2:42pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: Living in the 80's, All... Last post on 1/7/16 at 5:11pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Auction to Benefit J.P. Auclair's son & girlfriend, PART II Last post on 12/12/14 at 11:03am in Skiing News
- The legends of skiing at The Legends of Aahhh's Last post on 1/7/14 at 11:25am in Trip Reports
- Powder ski advice for a big guy/advanced skier. Last post on 5/13/13 at 3:23pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
should I buy a brand new pair of Armada Ant's
post #1 of 2
10/22/11 at 7:04pm
post #2 of 2
10/22/11 at 7:50pm
they work ok in powder but do best at high speed skiing in mixxed snow and open areas.
- should I buy a brand new pair of Armada Ant's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2047 Active Users (116 Members and 1931 Guests)
- › Demo bindings 32 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 36 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 48 minutes ago
- › 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 48 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 55 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Question about shuttle bus from Banff to ski areas 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer