- 12 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Review: 2011-2012 Nordica Steadfast Last post on 3/22/12 at 1:56pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Has anyone tried Nordicas new side country line on or off piste? Last post on 3/20/12 at 7:01pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Nordica Boot info needed - difference between 2011 hot Rod Pro vs 2012 nordica girish Last post on 10/23/11 at 8:55pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- One ski quiver for Jay Peak? Last post on 11/9/11 at 10:28pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Review: 2011-2012 Nordica Patron Last post on 7/7/12 at 10:17am in Member Gear Reviews
2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 Review
Last edited: 8/4/16
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
- Nordica Binding RecallLast edited: 4/23/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Would the Nordica Steadfast be your 1 ski quiver?post #1 of 510/21/11 at 2:25pmThread Starterskiing mag sure makes you believe it should be. What do you think and have you been on these?post #2 of 510/21/11 at 6:47pmpost #3 of 510/21/11 at 7:53pmThread Starterpost #4 of 510/21/11 at 8:08pmQuote:
the cochise killed my knees on hard west coast snow IMO the bonafide is a OSQ east or westpost #5 of 510/22/11 at 5:07am
Is the Steadfast a re-naming of the previous HR Pro Helldiver (dimensions are the same)?
I demoed the Helldiver last year (170 cm) and I was very impressed considering the dimensions. For my size (5'6" and 155 lbs) the 170 cm was plenty of ski for higher speeds, but what this ski did best is turn, hold an edge and make heavy, slushy snow feel like powdery stuff. It may be a bit stiff for true powder skiing, but unless one need a powder specific ski, this really seems to fit the OSQ criteria very well.
- Would the Nordica Steadfast be your 1 ski quiver?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › Painful, funny story 8 minutes ago
- › CO Man ordered to pay $260,000 in damages from skiing accident 19 minutes ago
- › GogglePal - anyone test this universal HUD yet? 33 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 37 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 45 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Do I need a snow tire? 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Anyone using AT All Terrain tire that's great in snow - Likes and... 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer