- 12 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Review: 2011-2012 Nordica Steadfast Last post on 3/22/12 at 1:56pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Has anyone tried Nordicas new side country line on or off piste? Last post on 3/20/12 at 7:01pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Nordica Boot info needed - difference between 2011 hot Rod Pro vs 2012 nordica girish Last post on 10/23/11 at 8:55pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- One ski quiver for Jay Peak? Last post on 11/9/11 at 10:28pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Review: 2011-2012 Nordica Patron Last post on 7/7/12 at 10:17am in Member Gear Reviews
2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 Review
Last edited: 8/4/16
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
- Nordica Binding RecallLast edited: 4/23/11
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
Would the Nordica Steadfast be your 1 ski quiver?post #1 of 510/21/11 at 2:25pmThread Starterskiing mag sure makes you believe it should be. What do you think and have you been on these?post #2 of 510/21/11 at 6:47pmpost #3 of 510/21/11 at 7:53pmThread Starterpost #4 of 510/21/11 at 8:08pmQuote:
the cochise killed my knees on hard west coast snow IMO the bonafide is a OSQ east or westpost #5 of 510/22/11 at 5:07am
Is the Steadfast a re-naming of the previous HR Pro Helldiver (dimensions are the same)?
I demoed the Helldiver last year (170 cm) and I was very impressed considering the dimensions. For my size (5'6" and 155 lbs) the 170 cm was plenty of ski for higher speeds, but what this ski did best is turn, hold an edge and make heavy, slushy snow feel like powdery stuff. It may be a bit stiff for true powder skiing, but unless one need a powder specific ski, this really seems to fit the OSQ criteria very well.
- Would the Nordica Steadfast be your 1 ski quiver?
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › New ski advice [northeast, Mantra? Bonafide?] 2 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking, right now? 11 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › Feedback appreciated on Renoun Z-90 v. DPS Cassier 95 (pure) 17 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 17 minutes ago
- › Storing ski gear during the summer 22 minutes ago
- › Kastle skis -- vastly overrated ! What do you think ? 47 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 52 minutes ago
- › WTB: 184 MOMENT DEATHWISH (2016) 58 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview