I'm in need of help making a decision, I'm an Advanced Intermidate East Coast Skiier, I've been skiing quite a few Fischer's over the past years this past year I was on a Fischer Cold Heat, good ski, but very heavy, not that great in the bumps and off piste you really have to get on them, so you are doing alot of work, I want a ski that will allow me good carving, foregiving, and be able to get alittle off piste without working so hard, like to crank it up sometimes and sometimes I like to just get some good carving in, play in the bumps, basically a ski that will allow me to do a little bit of everything.
Related Forum Threads
- Big guy saying HI and looking for advice! Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:02pm in Beginner Zone
- K2 AMP Rictor vs Kastle MX78 Last post on 10/10/11 at 7:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What new skis are you planning to buy next season, why? Last post on 5/16/14 at 5:01pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2011 Fischer Motive 84 and Motive 80: Full length reviews Last post on 12/17/13 at 6:24pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Pond skim effect on gear Last post on 4/23/16 at 4:48pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
FISCHER MOTIVE 80, FISCHER MOTIVE 84 OR K2 RICTOR, WHICH IS THE BEST
post #1 of 6
10/20/11 at 8:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
10/20/11 at 9:09pm
post #3 of 6
10/21/11 at 7:33pm
post #4 of 6
10/21/11 at 7:39pm
post #5 of 6
10/21/11 at 7:58pm
post #6 of 6
3/5/12 at 7:25am
I had the chance to try out the 2012-13 Fischer Motive 80mm 168 at a demo yesterday and absolutely like it! Did quite good on the groomers/ice/moguls and were amazing in deep snow! Looking forward for them next year
- FISCHER MOTIVE 80, FISCHER MOTIVE 84 OR K2 RICTOR, WHICH IS THE BEST
Currently, there are 1876 Active Users (162 Members and 1714 Guests)
- › how to adjsut Rossignol Power 10C axial front binding 1 minute ago
- › FS: Dynastar SPX 15 Maxflex Binding - Brand New, $250 shipped to... 1 minute ago
- › FS: Hestra Heli Gloves, Black, Size 8 - Brand New $95 shipped to... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Fischer WC SL 165cm - Brand New $650 shipped to lower 48 2 minutes ago
- › How does this forum compare with other active forums out there in... 3 minutes ago
- › The VIBE at Baldface Lodge 7 minutes ago
- › The Sugarloaf (MI) saga continues 7 minutes ago
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 23 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 25 minutes ago
- › Marker WC Piston Control Plate Mounting 30 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer