I'm in need of help making a decision, I'm an Advanced Intermidate East Coast Skiier, I've been skiing quite a few Fischer's over the past years this past year I was on a Fischer Cold Heat, good ski, but very heavy, not that great in the bumps and off piste you really have to get on them, so you are doing alot of work, I want a ski that will allow me good carving, foregiving, and be able to get alittle off piste without working so hard, like to crank it up sometimes and sometimes I like to just get some good carving in, play in the bumps, basically a ski that will allow me to do a little bit of everything.
Related Forum Threads
- Big guy saying HI and looking for advice! Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:02pm in Beginner Zone
- K2 AMP Rictor vs Kastle MX78 Last post on 10/10/11 at 7:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What new skis are you planning to buy next season, why? Last post on 5/16/14 at 5:01pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2011 Fischer Motive 84 and Motive 80: Full length reviews Last post on 12/17/13 at 6:24pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Pond skim effect on gear Last post on 4/23/16 at 4:48pm in Ski Gear Discussion
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
FISCHER MOTIVE 80, FISCHER MOTIVE 84 OR K2 RICTOR, WHICH IS THE BEST
post #1 of 6
10/20/11 at 8:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
10/20/11 at 9:09pm
post #3 of 6
10/21/11 at 7:33pm
post #4 of 6
10/21/11 at 7:39pm
post #5 of 6
10/21/11 at 7:58pm
post #6 of 6
3/5/12 at 7:25am
I had the chance to try out the 2012-13 Fischer Motive 80mm 168 at a demo yesterday and absolutely like it! Did quite good on the groomers/ice/moguls and were amazing in deep snow! Looking forward for them next year
- FISCHER MOTIVE 80, FISCHER MOTIVE 84 OR K2 RICTOR, WHICH IS THE BEST
Currently, there are 2186 Active Users (162 Members and 2024 Guests)
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 2 minutes ago
- › Lech am Arlberg, March 3rd-11th 3 minutes ago
- › Early 2018 Gathering Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FS: Flylow Higgins Jackets Size L Bluebird color 10 minutes ago
- › Best resort to challenge me and my husband March 18-25, NY/NH/VT? 11 minutes ago
- › Before and after 15 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 38 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 42 minutes ago
- › Total Noob Question [about installing bindings] 42 minutes ago
- › To light weight skiers: what's in your quiver? 56 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!