I going to big sky this winter, want to know any good runs or hucks that i gotta do. im up for hikes and have avy gear. thx for response
- itemBig Skytagged by System, 10/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Big Sky 2016-2017 Last post on 10/23/16 at 9:03pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Big Sky March 2016 Last post on 5/17/16 at 3:34pm in Trip Reports
- Which resort has the easiest greens? [A Beginner Zone question] Last post on 5/6/16 at 1:15pm in Beginner Zone
- Big sky parking advise Last post on 2/23/16 at 1:29pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
big sky skiing
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Here's my suggestions for maximizing the fun at Big Sky:
1. Hire Ursula Howland (she posts here as Little bear periodically) as your guide
2. Practice by skiing Coulters Hell
3. If you can handle that, head for the Challenger lift and ski the stuff right along side Moonlight Basin and the Headwaters chair at Moonlight
4. If that's fine, head up the tram and ski Liberty Bowl, the Way Back, then the Dictators
5. If that's good, hire Ursula and ski the North Summit snowfields and the Big Couloir.
6. Now you're ready for most lines in the A-Z Chutes.
- big sky skiing
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 9 minutes ago
- › Zipfit custom liner 26.5 great conditon 12 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 13 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 23 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 26 minutes ago
- › Advice on building a quiver 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Where to ski to see majestic mountains out West (for intermediate... 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › When to grind the base. 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer