Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Big Sky 3/31/12-4/7/12 Last post on 4/10/12 at 1:44pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Big Sky - some photos from 2010/2011 Last post on 6/28/11 at 8:39pm in Trip Reports
- What skis should I get for Big Sky? Last post on 1/9/13 at 10:58am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ESA Big Sky - Squatty's Group - Pictures Last post on 7/30/09 at 9:00pm in Epicski Academy
- Killer Week At Big Sky - March 30, 2009 Video Last post on 4/8/09 at 4:50pm in Trip Reports
It’s a shame that in the last few years the Balkans have not had great snowfall. And coupled with this the resort of Chepelare has been dreadfully mismanaged. Chepelare is a fantastic ski area...
In the proper length this is a great all mountain ski, but only "IF" someone is a very good skier. I am about 5'10 and 160lbs, I purchased a 179cm Charger last year at this time and used them all...
My wife after having taken 10yrs off from skiing re started her skiing when I bought these for her in a 162cm maybe 161cm....anyway she is 5'4 and 130lbs athletic, 42 years old.....she really likes...
Bought these late in the season last year (NZ season). I found them to be really versatile in a range of snow conditions. They are superb on the groomers, quick edge to edge and pretty stable at...
If you're an expert who loves steep, then Big White might not be the best spot, but I imagine most people overstate their abilities in their minds. There's a good chance Big White is plenty...
Big Sky - photos from 2011/12 winter - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just read your bio. What do you do in your spare time?
I mean, I didn't see belly dancing in there, and I haven't seen you on Dancing with the Stars or Survival.
Ooops, 'Survivor', I think it is.
Martin, I have a soft spot in my heart for Big Sky and I love your photo journal. Thanks for Sharing.......
Did you know that the EpicSki Gathering is going to Big Sky next year? I think it will be a great opportunity for many Bears to experience the wonders that are Big Sky !!!
- Big Sky - photos from 2011/12 winter
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help Me Find My Ski: Input Needed 1 minute ago
- › Goggles and what are my options? 17 minutes ago
- › Winter Park ski train set for 2016-17 17 minutes ago
- › Lift ticket or pass deals for Over 65, 70, 75, 80+ starting 2015 22 minutes ago
- › Pick a mountain [for western Canada, coming from Australia] 25 minutes ago
- › Swallowing my anti-Midwest pride and returning to the sport. Crush... 28 minutes ago
- › Teaching never-ever friends how to ski [- A Beginner Zone topic] 59 minutes ago
- › Base repair close to edge? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Multi-resort passes, how do they factor into trip planning? Epic,... 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Carving: deep and low 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › 2013 Salomon Rockette 92 by Guy Anderson
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis by BrettM
- › Big White by DanH
- › Jaybird Freedom by tylrwnzl
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › Holimont by burndust
- › Beech Mountain Resort by ChimneyRidgeTC
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...
- › Darn Tough Socks - The Last Socks You'll...
- › 2017 Volkl Confession Review
- › The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Unofficial Guide to STOWE
- › Marker Protective Snow Equipment