Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Big Sky 3/31/12-4/7/12 Last post on 4/10/12 at 1:44pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Big Sky - some photos from 2010/2011 Last post on 6/28/11 at 8:39pm in Trip Reports
- What skis should I get for Big Sky? Last post on 1/9/13 at 10:58am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ESA Big Sky - Squatty's Group - Pictures Last post on 7/30/09 at 9:00pm in Epicski Academy
- Killer Week At Big Sky - March 30, 2009 Video Last post on 4/8/09 at 4:50pm in Trip Reports
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Big Sky - photos from 2011/12 winter - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just read your bio. What do you do in your spare time?
I mean, I didn't see belly dancing in there, and I haven't seen you on Dancing with the Stars or Survival.
Ooops, 'Survivor', I think it is.
Martin, I have a soft spot in my heart for Big Sky and I love your photo journal. Thanks for Sharing.......
Did you know that the EpicSki Gathering is going to Big Sky next year? I think it will be a great opportunity for many Bears to experience the wonders that are Big Sky !!!
- Big Sky - photos from 2011/12 winter
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best ski location on the east coast??? 3 minutes ago
- › Boot Buying Etiquette 23 minutes ago
- › New 2016 Head Monster 83 and 2016 Ramp Frenzy 32 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Achilles tear no surgery 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › GogglePal - anyone test this universal HUD yet? 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 Fischer Motive 95 180cm quick review 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer