- 71 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Brownsville TX
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- the 299.00 or less new ski sale! Last post on 10/15/12 at 6:05pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- Will my Rossignol S7 Juniors hold me back? Last post on 11/6/11 at 8:19am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What should an improving intermediate look for in skis? Last post on 1/1/16 at 9:31am in Ski Gear Discussion
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
- Upcoming: Presidetial Traverse FKT Last post on 8/9/13 at 2:10pm in Trip Reports
Salomon Ski Boots
Last edited: 8/4/16
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It has sucked for the last 10-15 years.
Way back when, their websites had so much flash-high-color-font action that just getting them to load was a major chore. I guess they were supposed to be about "stoke" instead of product but the only real "stoke" was that my computer and Internet connection were fast enough to load all the flash-bling.
Now it's a tiny bit less flash-bling, slightly more relevant stoke, and still totally pitiful product information let alone ordering.
FWIW Start Haus stocks a lot of the better Salomon gear.
- Salomon Gear!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 1 minute ago
- › FS: Minty Elan Spectrum 105 ALU With Salomon STH2 13'S, 180cm,... 4 minutes ago
- › Can anyone recommend a real boot fitter in SE Florida? 8 minutes ago
- › Real advice on skis in the 100-110 waist 8 minutes ago
- › Nordica Patron 185 too long? 9 minutes ago
- › Stockli Laser SC: a ski everyone who takes their skiing seriously... 10 minutes ago
- › Kastle skis -- vastly overrated ! What do you think ? 11 minutes ago
- › How is it that every fresh snow fall is greeted as "A POWDER DAY"? 11 minutes ago
- › FS Fischer Pro Mountain 86 182cm only used 4 days 13 minutes ago
- › Any info on 2017 closing dates for Utah skiing? 17 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview