Getting excited for the upcoming season. I'm looking for some advice on a 2 day side trip from Beaver Creek. We typically meet up with aunts, uncles and cousins for 6 days during Super Bowl week. However, after dealing with 2 new kids under 2, we're looking for a little bit of quiet time (kids are not coming along). So we would like to go somewhere else first for a couple days before joining the family madness at BC. Any ideas?
- We would likely be flying into Denver, but won't rule out Eagle
- We will have a rental car
- A place within reasonable driving distance to Beaver Creek since that's our final destination
- Have only skied Vail and BC in Colorado, so any of the other resorts will be new to us
- Ski-in/ski-out would be awesome, but not 100% necessary
- We both ski blue and blacks and really don't bother with the double-blacks
- We're not fancy pants type people
I would appreciate any suggestions or info.