Just bought a pair of Atomic SG skis that came mounted with their race plate that takes the Atomic 1018 Race bindings. My son's boot sole length is 331. Will that mount up OK using the pre-drilled holes with the brass lugs? They look fairly close together, toe to heel.
Related Forum Threads
- Atomic Redster 130 cuff alignment Last post on 9/1/16 at 8:12pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Women skiers, Atomic Blackeye, Head Super Joy? Last post on 2/18/16 at 8:22am in Ski Gear Discussion
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
- Reports from SIA Copper: 95mm-The new hot category, Thumbnails Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:45pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Review: 2015 Atomic Automatic 109 Last post on 7/28/14 at 11:09am in Member Gear Reviews
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Boot sole length adjustment range on Atomic Speed Skis
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bump to help you get an answer from someone who may know that particular binding.
IIRC, if you have the binding that has a track, there should be a lot of range of adjustment.
If you have a solid mounted binding, the range will depend on where the toe and heel are mounted.
- Boot sole length adjustment range on Atomic Speed Skis
- › Most Aggressive Race Tune you ever skied? 1 minute ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 2 minutes ago
- › New skis! [for Colorado to replace MX83] 7 minutes ago
- › Epic Discussion Starter 12 minutes ago
- › Senior Skiers 14 minutes ago
- › Scariest run you've ever done ? 19 minutes ago
- › Jackets that fit over the helmet? Multisport too? (Vermont) 22 minutes ago
- › World Cup on TV 2016/17 27 minutes ago
- › Big Sky Jan 20th Transportation/Lodging Advice 27 minutes ago
- › 2017 Volkl Mantra VS 100Eight ? 34 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis