Just bought a pair of Atomic SG skis that came mounted with their race plate that takes the Atomic 1018 Race bindings. My son's boot sole length is 331. Will that mount up OK using the pre-drilled holes with the brass lugs? They look fairly close together, toe to heel.
Related Forum Threads
- Atomic Vantage 100 cti Last post on 3/14/17 at 11:32am in Member Gear Reviews
- First skis for intermediate - Vantage 90 CTI, X 80 CTI and others [in northern Europe] Last post on 2/16/17 at 11:51am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 Last post on 12/23/16 at 11:25am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Atomic Redster 130 cuff alignment Last post on 9/1/16 at 8:12pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Women skiers, Atomic Blackeye, Head Super Joy? Last post on 2/18/16 at 8:22am in Ski Gear Discussion
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Boot sole length adjustment range on Atomic Speed Skis
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bump to help you get an answer from someone who may know that particular binding.
IIRC, if you have the binding that has a track, there should be a lot of range of adjustment.
If you have a solid mounted binding, the range will depend on where the toe and heel are mounted.
- Boot sole length adjustment range on Atomic Speed Skis
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 12 minutes ago
- › ***** CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY SKI IN IRAN ***** 22 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 40 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 45 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 17/18 is out 45 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › 2010/2011 Kastle MX 88 Replacement 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Skis, boots, or me? 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!